1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Custom Sebenza Scales

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by dutton, Sep 5, 2012.

1. dutton

dutton

Aug 6, 2012
    I know you're not supposed to mess with a good thing, but I want a custom scale for my small sebenza 21. Looking, for carbon fiber, wood, G10, or anything that changes it from a plain jane sebenza. Anyone know where I can get custom scales for it? Thanks guys!

2. dutton

dutton

Aug 6, 2012
    79 views and not 1 recommendation? C'mon guys!

3. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    I know tuffthumbs will do em for the sebenza, you gotta send him the knife though and it normally takes a few months I hear.

See if cuscadi makes sebenza scales. Im sure theirs other makers I dont know of them though.

4. Dane.Chichester

Dane.Chichester

Mar 9, 2012
    Barry H also does custom scales... just search for him on here

5. Bronco

Bronco Moderator Moderator

Feb 25, 2000
  6. dutton

dutton

Aug 6, 2012
    Thanks for the info guys! I knew someone had to do it.

7. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
  8. jwolf90

jwolf90

Oct 17, 2011
    Barry H is one of the best if not the best scale maker for Seb's that I've seen. If I were to do that to one of mine it would be Barry H for sure, plus he's a member on here. Maybe ask in the CRK forum