1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Customized Emerson Raven by Nath

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by mr2blue, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mr2blue

mr2blue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I just received this from Natha few days ago and though it is sweet I have too many in the hopper so this must go. The Raven was carried a couple of times prior to sending to Nath so it is not brand new but is in the high 90% range.

$375 $325 shipped CONUS NO TRADES NO TRADES. USPS Priority Shipping No PayPal fees.

Sorry for the iphone pics. Good camera is in Cali but I did order a Canon to day for future sales.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  2. mr2blue

Feb 27, 2008
    reduced $325

3. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    That's not a Raven, it's a CQC-7, and it's customized, not custom, so I'm moving it to the Production sales forum.

4. jmckenna

jmckenna

Jun 17, 2009
    That's not a CQC-7

5. mr2blue

Feb 27, 2008
    This is what it was before it became a frame lock

[​IMG]

6. mr2blue

Feb 27, 2008
    This is the knife before pimp. It was a Raven

EmersonRaven001.jpg

7. Uncletody

Uncletody

Aug 2, 2010
    How did that start out as a raven? You must have had a custom handle and custom blade made for it because it in no way resembles a Raven, Please explain?

8. mr2blue

Feb 27, 2008
    [​IMG]

9. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    Excellent.