1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Cutlery From Tel-Aviv

Discussion in 'Kitchen Cutlery & Tools' started by NJSteelBaronShop, Sep 25, 2012.

1. NJSteelBaronShop

NJSteelBaronShop

May 1, 2012
    So Tomer Botner from start-up cutlery company Florentine Kitchen Knives stopped in today to show some of his stuff and talk about getting some good steel! :D:D:D

tomer1.jpg
    tomer2.jpg

And still managed to ship a bunch of steel! Some days we do good...
    tomer3.jpg

2. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    Interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing!

3. kalaeb

kalaeb

Aug 4, 2012
    I thought all their materials were going to be sourced locally? Regardless, I really like the design and heckuva first marketing campaign, really starting some grass roots interest and lots of buzz in the blogosphere. I would like to get my hands on one to test out.

4. NJSteelBaronShop

NJSteelBaronShop

May 1, 2012
    Heh. I'll probably be getting one or two soon enough. Or you can get to their Indiegogo campaign thru their Facebook page and order one as well.

5. protourist

protourist Sailin' a reach before a followin' sea. Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Those are some great looking blades. They remind me of some "theater" knives that I've seen only much nicer.

6. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    Interesting tang construction, too.

7. Don Nguyen

Don Nguyen

Oct 4, 2011
    I was checking them out earlier in the week. Crazy scale of marketing, really nice looking blades. The handle is interesting, but hard to tell how they handle without actually getting a... handle on them....