Dad! It's SNARK week!!! (Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this pic on FB...thought it was about the neatest thing Ive seen lately!

303388_415970135097825_100000545258083_1504756_1180093846_n.jpg

Agreed, very cool!

Just a heads up to the beckerheads...Im gonna put my nylon 16 factory sheath up for sale this afternoon. If any of y'all want it let me know before then.

Prolly round 15$ plus a couple bucks for shipping.

i dont understand why it is so hard for noobs to understand that i will not send a $200+ knife to them in a trade if they have 1 feedback and only 15 posts since they joined in june of 2011. Just had a guy bite my head off cuz i asked him to ship first even though he was adding cash to the trade. I told him your $75 is not enough insurance, if i mail and you dont, you walk away with my knife for $75, not gonna happen. Then i told him to forget it and not message me again. Ignore list gets another idiot

let me know what size scales you want to put on it and I'll see what scraps SWMBO has tucked away in her woodturning/carving stash.

let me know what size scales you want to put on it and I'll see what scraps SWMBO has tucked away in her woodturning/carving stash.
Okay, thanks. I was even thinking of grinding the metal in the handle area a bit. My little finger hits right on that damn bend. Where the hand is pointing:

009-1.png

In before the lock too.

Like we're all pulling off something spectacular by being in before the lock. :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back