1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Dalton knives and knuckles

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by tomeboi, May 5, 2013.

1. tomeboi

tomeboi Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2002
    These knives and knuckles are mint, never carried or used. Money order or paypal +fees, prices include shipping in ConUS. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. The Large Ti Spike is the only auto in this batch.

1)Mortician folder serial #2-this is a custom folder with a 3/16" blade, ti liners/liner lock and thumb stud, od green g-10.-$249 shipped-SOLD
    2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$459 shipped-SOLD

Dalton made these knuckles in 2009 for Knight Of Arms.
    3)Knight Of Arms knuck-o-the irish black serial # 4 of 7-$149 shipped-SOLD
    4)Knight Of Arms knuck-o-the irish green serial # 1 of 13-$149 shipped-SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. ldshawn

ldshawn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2001
    Hello, Can we get a pic of the back of the mortician and the deminsions please? Thanks David

3. tomeboi

tomeboi Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2002
    Sorry for the late response.
    The blade is 4-1/4" with 3-5/8" sharpened and 9-7/8" oal.
    I forgot to mention that the back of the blade has an FTW stamp with random skulls and the serial #2 is stamped in the clip.
    SOLD
    IMG_3197edited.jpg IMG_3198edited.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2013