Damascus Buck Knives

arksknives

Basic Member
I need help compiling a list of Damascus knives that Buck has produced over the years. The only ones I can think of are the 110, 112, 184, and the 970. If anybody knows of any others, please let me know.
Thanks,
Eric

I need help compiling a list of Damascus knives that Buck has produced over the years. The only ones I can think of are the 110, 112, 184, and the 970. If anybody knows of any others, please let me know.
Thanks,
Eric

Eric, they did a custom 937, it was a combination Sub-Hilt fighter and hunter... And a 102, one of kind Custom... I'm sure they did other Custom ones too... I think they did a Sub-Hilt 904 too... I'm not sure about that one, but I can find out more tomorrow...

ITE

They had a LE 290 Rush in 2005 with damascus blade and mammoth bark ivory inlay.

All the original custom shop 900 series knives were offered in Damascus. I have a 119 and a 124. I don't know which of the 900 series were actually built in Damascus. I also have a 529 and the 500, 501, 503 and 505 in Damascus come to think of it.

Dick,
BUCK Factory made 12 or 15 model 290 Rush damascus "build out's" for the BUCK factory sale about 1 year ago or so. With a stag handle inlay....I can send you a picture.

Rich;
That doesn't surprise me. I don't collect the Rush so it probably missed my radar screen. I didn't mean to imply that the answer I gave was definitive for all Buck models. Thanks for the input.

I didn't realize that there were that many different models with Damascus blades! I have never seen several of those models in Damascus. Does anybody have any pictures they could share of some of these knives mentioned?
Thanks,
Eric

I don't have a camera. Sorry!

I also remembered I have some Mini Mentors that are Damascus that were given as award knives so only a couple of each exist. FYI.

I saw a Crosslock with Damascus blade on one of the auction sites noting only a small # made. I figgered it was an outside mod, anyone know?

I saw a Crosslock with Damascus blade on one of the auction sites noting only a small # made. I figgered it was an outside mod, anyone know?

Don't know about the Crosslock, but I've seen alot of aftermarket damascus blades for the 110 for sale. I'm bettin' there's alot of damascus 110's that came to being that way.

Buck made Just about every model with a Damascus blade in the custom shop when it was In San Diego... That's what Leroy told me... Models that Buck was making at the time that is.... Some are one of a kind....

Don't know about the Crosslock, but I've seen alot of aftermarket damascus blades for the 110 for sale. I'm bettin' there's alot of damascus 110's that came to being that way.
personally i have never seen a 110 frame with a non buck damascus blade
i know they are out there but have not seen one

It's about time you chimed in.Seen any FG 110's ?:D

Hawkeye:

LOL -- did you get yourself one yet??!!

I did recently buy two of the 118's in D2 steel, always liked the 118... had one that I found back in the 70's, then lost it years later.

Need to stop by here more often, seems like work and life get in the way of having fun!

Woody

I believe I have seen a damascus 184 in the past...

Buck made 18 Damascus 184's for John Gabrick from Florida and 8 regular Custom Shop orders... so 26 total 184's BuckMaster's...
Matter of fact I am working on paying for one right now ;)

Buck made 18 Damascus 184's for John Gabrick from Florida and 8 regular Custom Shop orders... so 26 total 184's BuckMaster's...
Matter of fact I am working on paying for one right now ;)

Sweet! I've seen pictures on the web... please post pics of yours, if you've got it. I sold a 184 that was in mint condition about 1 1/2 years ago, still regret that move :(

once I get it paid in full and have it I promise I will post a cool pictures. My check out my picture that is the knife I will get soon when my auction's are done in a week :D

Last edited:
Back