David Brown Sheaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree that David Brown's sheaths are good....the problems I've seen for the most part are cracked/split eyelets and its visible on one of the posts. I'm sorry, while it doesn't affect the integrity, it looks sloppy and shows the lack of attention to detail.
Thank you all for the kind words,

Mr. Knife Chop,

well hmm, I offered to replace whatever you were talking about years ago.
It was on a Bradford knives g3 sheath if I remember correctly.

Please contact me and I will make it right for you.

while It is true I over the years have had a bad batch or two of eyelets from my vendors and while 99.9% of the time I catch all the split eyelets and drill them out and replace them.
It is as much of a pain as it sounds.
every once in a while one will slip by.

The last bad batch I had a year or two ago had over 50% of the eyelets split, but the vendor would not replace them, they wanted me to keep all of the ones I drilled out and send them in :)
so some sheaths I would drill and replace 50% them 50% of those and so and so on till they all were right.
when I buy them in batches of 10000 that makes it a bit tough and they are not cheap :)

My offer to replace the eyelets at my own cost of shipping the sheath back and having it replaced has always stood.
I contacted Mr. Knife Chop on several occasions trying to make it right with him.
He either does his normal MO of post something controversial and runs, or just will not respond.

The offer stands if he or anyone have any problem with any sheath I have made ever, please contact me and I will make it right period.

Both Dave Brown and his sheathes are top shelf. Period!

His customer service is unparalleled in this industry and his designs are always at the front of the pack.

He leads many and follows none.

Attacking a man's personal and business reputation will not be tolerated on the Busse forum.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back