1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Didn't work on a single knife this weekend!!

Discussion in 'Around the Grinder' started by panch0, Jan 30, 2012.

1. panch0

panch0

Jun 16, 2008
    But I did spend some wonderful Father & Son time this Saturday! This is the first time we go duck hunting. My boy enjoyed it and cant wait till next year. It was cool watching him go after the downed birds. I hope they remember these days when they have kids of their own.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Core Knife Co.

Core Knife Co.

Apr 8, 2009
    Good times!

3. InquisitorLord

InquisitorLord

Jun 4, 2011
    Awesome bro! We need more young hunters! I can't wait to get my kids out, hopefully later this year...

4. arcadiaknives

arcadiaknives

Sep 19, 2008
    That is the exact reason I taught hunter education for 10 years. There's nothing like hunting to bring family together. You are both lucky guys. Any extra duck breasts? LOL

5. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
    Yeah, I remember when my Dad would take me duck hunting and have me jump out of the boat and swim out to retrieve the birds. He finally got a dog. Man, that water gets cold in January!

Just kidding. There is nothing you could do that is more important than spending time with your son.