edc backpack recommendations

haha tell me about it.

i ordered the goruck echo and im loving it so far.

it's very well made.

next in line is either the radio ruck or the GR2.

we gotta get some pics flowing through this thread haha.

I should have mine tomorrow. I had it overnighted. They are made in Montana, and I am in North Dakota, so it wouldn't have taken long either way. I will throw some pics up tomorrow!

47f4757c.jpg

97b7becb.jpg

96e7aef1.jpg

5099096d.jpg

Here it is, empty. I will have to fill it with stuff this weekend and see how it does. At 48L it should hold plenty!

Thanks for a look at some cool gear! The Goruck's look pretty bad ass! I've been lusting after a Mission Workshop VX Rucksack for the last few months. I figure it's only a matter of time before I jump into one.

Gregory also makes some nice packs, I just have a small 6L hydro/running pack, but it has lots of nice features, like a variable height sternum strap, and a good "middle" strap, you'd have to be very short for it to work as a true hip belt, but it is comfy, more than just a chunk of webbing, and has more pockets. I EDC a maxped jumbo, but there are enough maxped votes already! ;)

Now I'm new here and this is my very first post. This forum may very well be dead but has anyone tried out the Kelty redwing series? I picked up a 44 and I think a 32 a while back on clearance at dicks and they've never let me down. The 44 is my all around favorite bag. I take it camping, hiking, and usenit as my edc bag throughout the winter here. The organization is perfect for my needs. Plus it has molle webbing on the hip belt and underside of the pack of you wanted a little more customization. Big but badass. I got mine for like 40 bucks. And the 32 was like 20.

I picked up an Oakley icon 3.0 off the vault in its tech looking back and Orange. It's held up really well and even though I haven't put it through years of torment like my keltys I have no doubt it will last a good long while.

Just a few options for anyone still out there searching

Edited to add:

Sorry, replied to the wrong thread, didn't mean to bring this one back from the dead....

Back