EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

WOW! 3 CELL PHONES!, I have to carry 2 most of the time, I couldn't imagine 3.. Good Lord how do you do it???

I get paid good to do it, but it does get hard to keep them all charged and to keep up with them.:)

Mine:

P2140001.jpg

Noooo we were only like 700 posts away from 10k on the original :eek::mad::D

Broke my heart when my most favoritest thread on the entire internet got closed. Glad part two was quickly started, but I'll miss the old thread and it's insane duration.. Wonder what's the harm in having a super long thread...

Usually I carry at least one auto but today am all slipjoints..
edc_04_05_10.jpg

Last edited:
Broke my heart when my most favoritest thread on the entire internet got closed. Glad part two was quickly started, but I'll miss the old thread and it's insane duration.. Wonder what's the harm in having a super long thread...

Usually I carry at least one auto but today am all slipjoints..
edc_04_05_10.jpg

I died on the inside when I saw that little lock I was like

GOD WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?

Atleast we have the chance to post on the first page now:)

CRK Lg Sebenza 21
Victorinox Rally
Fenix PD30 (XPG-R4)
Citizen Eco-Drive

excuse the terrible picture

Would you happen to know if that Citizen model is available with a leather or canvas strap?

Got the week off so I'm in my 5/11 shorts with my modified (deepcarry pocket clip and slimmed down handles) Ontario Hossom Retribution 1 in my right front, my trusty Case Humpback whittler, in black G-10, in my left front. Got a new shirtpocket light so I have given my Leatherman Serac 2 a break and now have a 4Sevens Preon 2 in my shirt pocket. It puts out 160 lumens on max!!!

today was a work day, so small knives ruled. black plain edged mini-griptilian and key lime bone texas jack from case. tomorrow i'll give the endura or full-size grip tanto a day out.

Back