1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

El Patron flipper, Curtiss F3 Flipper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by zephy5, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zephy5

zephy5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 10, 2005
    I have for sale the following items. All prices include PayPal fees and USPS priority mail shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation within the U.S. I may consider sales overseas if you have some prior positive feedback and pay any extra shipping fees but please write to me first.

1. Calavera Cutlery El Patron flipper from Jeremy Roberston. This is like new, I just received it from a dealer. Note that the milled handles and flipper options cost extra over the normal version and are much harder to find in the secondary market. Price is $SOLD which is what I paid for it new.

Handle: 2 slabs of 5/32 thick 6AL-4v Titanium 4 3/4" long, stonewash finish, framelock
    Blade: 3v Steel 3.75" long, convex grind

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Curtiss F3 Flipper with 3.5" blade. This is like new, just received from the maker. Price is $500 > $SOLD.

Handle: Full titanium 160" thick and has a blasted and stonewashed frame. IKBS bearing system and over travel stop pin. Optional titanium back spacer
    Blade: Bohler N690 and the finish is 2-tone blasted and stonewashed with satin flats.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  2. drb58

drb58

Oct 29, 2011
    i'll take the El patron

3. zephy5

Oct 10, 2005
    Priced drop on the Curtiss F3. El Patron is sold.

4. folder geek

folder geek Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Would you consider a trade? I've got a user Strider SMF RW-1. I could sweeten the deal if interested.

5. zephy5

Oct 10, 2005
    Thanks for the offer but I am not looking for trades at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.