• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

El Patron flipper, Curtiss F3 Flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephy5

Gold Member
I have for sale the following items. All prices include PayPal fees and USPS priority mail shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation within the U.S. I may consider sales overseas if you have some prior positive feedback and pay any extra shipping fees but please write to me first.

1. Calavera Cutlery El Patron flipper from Jeremy Roberston. This is like new, I just received it from a dealer. Note that the milled handles and flipper options cost extra over the normal version and are much harder to find in the secondary market. Price is $SOLD which is what I paid for it new.

Handle: 2 slabs of 5/32 thick 6AL-4v Titanium 4 3/4" long, stonewash finish, framelock
Blade: 3v Steel 3.75" long, convex grind

DSC_9009.jpg

DSC_9010.jpg

DSC_9011.jpg

DSC_9012.jpg

DSC_9014.jpg

2. Curtiss F3 Flipper with 3.5" blade. This is like new, just received from the maker. Price is $500 > $SOLD.

Handle: Full titanium 160" thick and has a blasted and stonewashed frame. IKBS bearing system and over travel stop pin. Optional titanium back spacer
Blade: Bohler N690 and the finish is 2-tone blasted and stonewashed with satin flats.

DSC_8997.jpg

DSC_8998.jpg

DSC_8999.jpg

DSC_9000.jpg

DSC_9001.jpg

Last edited:
Would you consider a trade? I've got a user Strider SMF RW-1. I could sweeten the deal if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back