Enrique Peña knives

Hello to all of you. I would like to start this thread to post my knives on it and not clutter the forum with a bunch of threads that are uncalled for. As I make knives that get photographed I will be posting them here for you all to view and coment on. Hope you all enjoy them.

Here first is a wharncliff trapper based on a Tony Bose pattern. It measures 3 9/19'' closed, blade material is CPM 154, liners,bolsters and shield are 416 stainless steel and the handle material is amber jigged bone. Knife has been sold.

Last edited:
Muy dulce!!! :thumbup:

enrique, your knives are absolutely beautiful. hopefully one day my wife will let me afford one. :D keep up the remarkable work!

Very, very nice work, Enrique.
Is that your jigging on the bone? (like it!!)

Enrique...Wow!!...I think that you are a very talented person,...one day I hope to have your work in my house!!
Thank you for sharing, keep up the fantastic work.

Excellent question sigman...that is one of the first things I looked at ( for some time ) as well...so ok Enrique!!!...spill the beans lol is it your work?

Love those grinds, Enrique. Gorgeous work, as always.

Post as many threads as you like, nobody in their right mind would call pictures of your knives "clutter". :thumbup:

Good lookin work! I like the image too...can see the knife a lot better without the shaded borders.

The bone comes from Culpper and it is what they call Remington Jigge Bone or RGB and the color is amber. It is not the original Remington bone but it is nice. I will be trying to do diffrent jigging patterns on my own bone that I jig myself and I might try something like it.

Nice execution of my favorite pattern! Good choice for someone newer at the bench, following the Old Dog's lead.
I've been carrying one every day for quite a while now - hard to beat!
I'm looking forward to your next knife, Enrique!! Hope you don't mind me following you around!?:D

Hello to all. Here is another knife that I recentlly made. It is a single blade clip point trapper in a Tony Bose pattern. It measures 3 9/16'' closed has blade and spring of CPM 154, liners,shield and bolsters are 410/416 stainless steel and the handle is amber jigged bone. Coments welcomed. Sorry knife not available but will try to post some for sale shortly in the for sale section of the forum.

KIKE20small20blade1.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet knife, Enrique. Your work is exhibiting quite a flair! :thumbup:

Back