1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Enrique Peña knives

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by ep3757, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ep3757

ep3757

May 7, 2009
    Hello to all of you. I would like to start this thread to post my knives on it and not clutter the forum with a bunch of threads that are uncalled for. As I make knives that get photographed I will be posting them here for you all to view and coment on. Hope you all enjoy them.

Here first is a wharncliff trapper based on a Tony Bose pattern. It measures 3 9/19'' closed, blade material is CPM 154, liners,bolsters and shield are 416 stainless steel and the handle material is amber jigged bone. Knife has been sold.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  2. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Muy dulce!!! :thumbup:

3. ep3757

ep3757

May 7, 2009
    Hey Blues thanks for the coment

4. din

din

Feb 16, 2006
    enrique, your knives are absolutely beautiful. hopefully one day my wife will let me afford one. :D keep up the remarkable work!

5. SteelSnob

SteelSnob

Sep 7, 2009
    Great looking knife!

6. sigman

sigman

Sep 10, 2009
    Very, very nice work, Enrique.
    Is that your jigging on the bone? (like it!!)

7. joe-bob

joe-bob

Sep 9, 2007
    Very nice knife.

8. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Enrique...Wow!!...I think that you are a very talented person,...one day I hope to have your work in my house!!
    Thank you for sharing, keep up the fantastic work.

Excellent question sigman...that is one of the first things I looked at ( for some time ) as well...so ok Enrique!!!...spill the beans lol is it your work?

9. Mick57

Mick57

May 27, 2004
    Indeed. :thumbup:

10. indian4

indian4

Oct 8, 2009
    Love those grinds, Enrique. Gorgeous work, as always.

Post as many threads as you like, nobody in their right mind would call pictures of your knives "clutter". :thumbup:

11. KnifeHead

KnifeHead I'm bad, I'm nationwide Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 5, 2006
    Good lookin work! I like the image too...can see the knife a lot better without the shaded borders.

12. Coonskinner

Coonskinner

Mar 28, 2001
    I love that Trapper. The grinds are stunning.

13. ep3757

ep3757

May 7, 2009
    The bone comes from Culpper and it is what they call Remington Jigge Bone or RGB and the color is amber. It is not the original Remington bone but it is nice. I will be trying to do diffrent jigging patterns on my own bone that I jig myself and I might try something like it.

14. zrfunited

zrfunited

Dec 19, 2007
    Beautiful work Enrique! I'm sold!

15. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Nice execution of my favorite pattern! Good choice for someone newer at the bench, following the Old Dog's lead.
    I've been carrying one every day for quite a while now - hard to beat!
    I'm looking forward to your next knife, Enrique!! Hope you don't mind me following you around!?:D

16. texasflyfisher

texasflyfisher

Aug 17, 2007
    Incredible work! Everything down to the pins is immaculate!:thumbup:

17. ep3757

ep3757

May 7, 2009
    Hello to all. Here is another knife that I recentlly made. It is a single blade clip point trapper in a Tony Bose pattern. It measures 3 9/16'' closed has blade and spring of CPM 154, liners,shield and bolsters are 410/416 stainless steel and the handle is amber jigged bone. Coments welcomed. Sorry knife not available but will try to post some for sale shortly in the for sale section of the forum.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  18. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Enrique,
    I think your style of knife is awesome-simply awesome.

19. wagglebee

wagglebee

Jun 6, 2009
    Beautiful trapper Enrique!

20. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Sweet knife, Enrique. Your work is exhibiting quite a flair! :thumbup: