1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Exclusive Zero Tolerance 0350SW Stonewash Blade in stock at BladeHQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)' started by BladeHQ, Jul 12, 2012.

1. BladeHQ

BladeHQ Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 2, 2002
    We just recieved our first shipment of the Zero Tolerance 0350SW which features a great looking stonewashed S30V blade.

Thanks for looking!

-Jacob

[​IMG]

2. OvalmanPA

OvalmanPA

Dec 5, 2011
    Another to add to my 0350 collection. AWWWWW.........when does it stop??? ;)

3. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    The price on it is Awesome too! I'm gonna have to pick one up! BladeHQ rocks

4. MasterPisaster

MasterPisaster

Apr 15, 2012
    Pulled the trigger on one after I saw this. I wasn't planning on buying another knife this month but damn...it was too good to pass up!

5. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    just bought one as well...Thank again BHQ !

6. Kid Shamrock

Kid Shamrock

Feb 20, 2012
    I bought one too. I like stonewash finishes, can't wait to get the knife...

7. TyMathews

TyMathews

Sep 4, 2006
    I'm holding out for the partially serrated version.

-Tye

8. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Damn! That deal was too hard to pass up! ZT0350SW on its way to me now! ARGH!

9. larryis1

larryis1

Jun 11, 2012
    Just ordered one as well.

10. MadMullet

MadMullet

Jun 19, 2012
    I had to order one today in such a sucker for Stonewashed blades, and The price is too good to pass up for that knife.

11. dogboye

Nov 23, 1999
    So for those of you who have ordered from Blade HQ before, do you get a shipping email, or does it just show up one day? I ordered on the 14th I think, and haven't gotten a shipped email yet. I guess these are selling like hot cakes, AND I ordered on a Saturday. So I guess I can expect a delay. But I was just wondering...

12. larryis1

larryis1

Jun 11, 2012
    Same question here. Also ordered the 14th.

13. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    I got my email from them yesterday around 5pm.. You can also login to your account on the website to check status

14. dogboye

Nov 23, 1999
    Good point. Did that yesterday late, expecting an email from them saying it had shipped, and saw where my order has been received. No mention of shipping at THAT time, though. And I just checked my spam folder again, and nothing there. I also just went back and checked my account. Order recieved 7-14, card charged 7-14, but no mention of shipping. There IS a note that says shipping status is not updated real-time, so ...

I'm not trying to raise a ruckus. Was just wondering. The email you got, chester, was that for receiving your order? Or shipping it?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  15. dogboye

Nov 23, 1999
    Thank you sir. I'll wait until the end of today (or my end, 17:00 EDT) and email then if I haven't received any shipping confirmation. Thanks for your help.

16. larryis1

larryis1

Jun 11, 2012
    Me too as I am in the same boat (time frame).

17. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    My email was for it was shipped out.. Maybe they like me more haha :p

18. OvalmanPA

OvalmanPA

Dec 5, 2011
    What kind of run did you guys have made of these? Mine is already on the way to me but I was curious how many were made?

19. dogboye

Nov 23, 1999
    Got my shipping notice just a few minutes ago. Thank you again, Jacob, at BladeHQ, for your reply above.

And yes, chester, I imagine they DO like you more. You have a lot more Kershaws/ZT's than I do, from what I can see. I would almost say I'm quite envious. ;)