1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Explorer Wilderness Survival Knife **Price Drop**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by ecallahan, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecallahan

ecallahan Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 14, 2011
    I have had this knife since I purchased it new in the 1980's. I fondly remember the trip to Algonquin Provincial Park in Canada that I got it for. That was a long time ago now. I have no idea how many times I used it, but I certainly haven't for a long time. I'm not sure I ever sharpened it either. After being around that long, it's bound to show some wear. There are some dings on the knife, and the sheath is in good condition but also shows wear. The leather leg straps have seen better days. I've tried to capture the wear in my pics.

• Black leather sheath
    • 440 Stainless Steel blade
    • Blade is about 6" long, and gun-blued, with sawteeth on top
    • Hollow handle for matches etc
    • Made in Japan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price for the knife and shipping is $45 $40 $35. For sale in CONUS only. I ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation included in the quoted price. Payment by Paypal only, I will eat any fees.

Thank you for looking.[/B][/B]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. ecallahan

Mar 14, 2011
    This is a really tough knife, and quite comfortable to hold.

3. ecallahan

Mar 14, 2011
    Let's try $35 on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.