Fairly Knives Chat - Check in and say Hi! Post whatever here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean a case of Wild Turkeys, that's what they call it when there are a bunch grouped together.

I have wild turkeys all over here, my cat thought he could get one and it almost got him, it was actually pretty funny. No fighting but they had a standoff for about half an hour. it is deer central over here right now, you can hear them walking in the woods above my house.

Last edited:
I'm frustrated, I have been working on a part for my KMG all day and all of yesterday evening. The part wasn't from KMG and is machined wrong (not even freaking close actually)... long story short it looks like I'm about $500.00... unhappy is an understatement.

hmmm wth.. they diss you? a part costs $500 for a kmg? can't you buy a kmg for that much? wth.. breath.. drink.. breath deeper.... it is a bummer, and will pass and something good will come of it all.. in time.. search.

I might be able to get the problem resolved, lol I just noticed on their site today they actually changed their return policy after I talked to them, I can't help but wonder... It was a scandi jig which has to be very precise and one part is off by about 1/2"! Crack must be involved I tell you! It was a "no return" item.

I have about 2 K in the KMG. Beaucoop dolares.

Nah, no dissing everyone was cool but I have to wonder what the hell they were thinking. I'll see...

At the Lake....

Local beerstore had Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! so now: I do,too.

Still up in the capitol city, my wife had an admissions interview for post grad studies. We also got all our financial records to them and found out she gets full ride, minus books! Tuition alone is 15k a semester. Been at her dads all day since. I should of sent Serge Pachenko a message and stopped over to see him and his shop. I think its time to head out back and have a cigar with my father-in-law.

Hey Sloth, do you have any side profile shots of that minipoon that you could post?

My photos aren't as good but check this out.

017ejq.jpg

010cz.jpg

019zap.jpg

025vf.jpg

Still up in the capitol city, my wife had an admissions interview for post grad studies. We also got all our financial records to them and found out she gets full ride, minus books! Tuition alone is 15k a semester. Been at her dads all day since. I should of sent Serge Pachenko a message and stopped over to see him and his shop. I think its time to head out back and have a cigar with my father-in-law.

Man that is killer. Tell your wife congratulations from the Fairly's!

You should go see Serge, his knives rock. I have a knife hanging at my bench that will get copper scales, his work has an influence on mine and I'm a big fan.

I need a good cigar, I used to live in the Caribbean and got spoiled by the great Cuban and Dominican cigars.

At the Lake....off-duty....not a psych patient in sight....

...but there's a few serious drunks staggering around....they may need detox,by Wednesday.

Forgot for a moment: I'm off-duty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back