Fairly's Frickys

Daniel makes the baddest friction folder out there. You all need to get one. I have one on order. :cool:
Daniel, post some pix yo. :)

Daniel makes the baddest friction folder out there. You all need to get one. I have one on order. :cool:
Daniel, post some pix yo. :)

Much appreciated!

:eek:

191.jpg

192.jpg

200.jpg

206.jpg

203.jpg

004-21.jpg

007-12.jpg

014-7.jpg

020-4.jpg

021-9.jpg

044-2.jpg

Thanks Daniel!
Gang- Every knut needs one friction folder. The simplicity is hard to beat and for basic edc knife-stuff, a frickie is all you really need.

Last edited:
Daniel! Do you think you can design your fixed Tanto blade to go with your fricky handle?
Have a great weekend!

Daniel! Do you think you can design your fixed Tanto blade to go with your fricky handle?
Have a great weekend!

Absolutely! That sounds cool. A tanto and a slender dropped point are the two I want to go with for now.

I have been working on design like crazy, when these come out they are going to be good!

Sounds good! Just make sure I see a pic first... in case you design a POS. :)

Another thing I like about the Black frickie is that the way Daniel designed the handle, the tang does not stick out very far. Very cool, Daniel!

Another thing I like about the Black frickie is that the way Daniel designed the handle, the tang does not stick out very far. Very cool, Daniel!

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I like the shorter tang as well.

I want to make a real pocket sized fricky and maybe a huge one too. Of course yours will be made however you want it!

Ti, 52100 based Damascus and S7 or 3V for the blades!

Ultra light minimalist version and maybe a beefy version with liners...

Great!
I'm thinking a straight Red G10 version with your Tanto blade at about 3.3" S7 or 3V. You pick the steel Daniel.

I really like the first one pictured. The stubby blade looks like it would be a handy little worker/EDC. Hmmm, guess I might have to save some more pennies.
Daniel do you do "runs" on these or are they made to order?

Brian

Great!
I'm thinking a straight Red G10 version with your Tanto blade at about 3.3" S7 or 3V. You pick the steel Daniel.

Sounds great. I may make two and keep one, I like that idea!

I really like the first one pictured. The stubby blade looks like it would be a handy little worker/EDC. Hmmm, guess I might have to save some more pennies.
Daniel do you do "runs" on these or are they made to order?

Brian

Thanks, I kept that one and like it a lot (first folder ever), it is a very handy size.

I am no longer taking full on custom orders until I get caught up on the old ones, I am doing runs with a lot of custom options though. Way less wait time too! (otherwise it would be about a year... I decided that was too long)

I can put you on the list for one and contact you around the time they are started, that way you can get one as soon as they are made but still OK the design, materials and price. I'm hoping to do more knives that way, I think it will work out better for everybody.

I'm hoping for an early fall run on one style of friction folder. I have been working on design almost daily so they will be pretty good I hope!

Back