Favorite knife reviewer on youtube?

way i see it none of em' are perfect.

I like cajunblaze for his relaxed presentation and contemplative timing, but dislike how little he actually reviews.

I like cutlerylover for his life lessons, and bigger-picture perspective, but might unsubscribe because of his channels lack of focus and direction.

I like nutnfancy for his detailed, organized reviews and ability to ramble while still staying focused and helpful, but dislike some of his philosophy.

I like XACTO for the crude humor, but I dislike XACTO for the crude humor XP

I like nutnfancy for his detailed, organized reviews and ability to ramble while still staying focused and helpful, but dislike some of his philosophy.

You mean like how every knife needs jimping because there is no such thing as a knife with absolutely no tactical purpose?

virtuovice, I find his videos interesting and entertaining.. and a break from all the usual stuff.

You mean like how every knife needs jimping because there is no such thing as a knife with absolutely no tactical purpose?

yep. or that ever knife has to weigh next to nothing because knife guys don't own belts to keep their pants up against anything past 3 oz

yep. or that ever knife has to weigh next to nothing because knife guys don't own belts to keep their pants up against anything past 3 oz

Or in nutnfancy's case, the fact that he wants them light because he's carrying 5 knives, along with three multitools, four flashlights, two firearms, a first aid kit, some kinda Seal Team satellite uplink, 2-3 lbs of C4 and whatever else he carrys in that damned mall ninja EDC of his. I like a lot of his videos but couldn't stop laughing during his EDC video and how many times he claimed to have 'saved the day' with the assorted crap he was carrying in his fanny pack...

Mr. Dagon is my favorite, and cutlerylover is good as well.

Nutnfancy would be alright if he would get to the point and cut his video length in half. (cut 2/3 would be even better) And for the love of Pete, please lose the freakin' brochure segment of the reviews. We don't need to look at catalog pictures of a knife you're going to review.

Or in nutnfancy's case, the fact that he wants them light because he's carrying 5 knives, along with three multitools, four flashlights, two firearms, a first aid kit, some kinda Seal Team satellite uplink, 2-3 lbs of C4 and whatever else he carrys in that damned mall ninja EDC of his. I like a lot of his videos but couldn't stop laughing during his EDC video and how many times he claimed to have 'saved the day' with the assorted crap he was carrying in his fanny pack...

Exactly. I mean, I'm sure a lot of that junk comes in handy but there's such thing as overkill. I carry one knife, one micro-multi tool, a flashlight and a pen, and unless you're kind of a nutty doomsday prepper like him, that's really the norm for knife knuts

Don't forget we don't know how to put knives in out back pockets.

I EDC my 0560 (and a 0350/0200 before that) in my back pocket with no issues.

I like cajunblaze, cutlerylover, Blackforestghost, X4cto, equip 2endure. I lost interest in nutnfancy when he did the tour around the city on his "tactical scooter".

wealljuggleknives, X4CTO, cultlerylover, gavkoo, drewwhoitis, HELLZZARMY, humans4targets2, mountainmonsters, newsurvivalskills, sherman614, sinril77, sootch00, stealthyspider, tuffthumbz, vancerhodes, weaponcollector, weaponseducation, and bob from wwwknivestowncom to name a few.:D

...Oh and myself.:p

I like both darkchild57 and neptuneknives both give concise factual reviews. Neptune is super honest and critical... he doesnt give a thumbs up to every knife he reviws.

Back