• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ferrum Forge Makers Choice Archbishop ***Very Good Condition***

Hello All,

I've been gone off the forums for a while, after some recent changes with life its time to change up what I carry as well.

This is a Makers Choice Archbishop that was made as a exchange for a repair of another Ferrum Forge that I had bought here on the exchange. The folks at FFKW were extremely kind and allowed me to pay extra to get in on a makers choice instead of just a regular archbishop.

The knife came to me in perfect condition however I had some trouble with how tight the clip was (since it's sculpted). I ended up actually bending the screws that held it in just a tad, but enough to loosen the clip. I emailed FFKW and they confirmed they could fix this for me.
They sent it back in perfect condition again this time the clip has a small amount of room between the Ti frame and the clip allowing it to sit snug but still easily be removed from the pocket. I only mention this for full disclosure and because other than that and maybe 2-3 tiny tiny scuffs on the clip corners this is in near new condition. I only say Very Good because of what happened to the clip and the small scuffs otherwise its still factory edge and perfect bank vault lockup. Supremely solid flipper as well, the HRD system allows the detent to be adjusted so you can tweak how it flips and it still rolls closed every time thanks to the bearing system. I believe steel on this is CPM-20CV as all of them other than special one-offs should have been that steel.

*********************More pics to come later tomorrow****************

*****PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING AN OFFER*****

MY INTERESTS:

I am willing to trade down for things like SMF's and XM-18's but will expect cash to make up differences, otherwise looking to trade straight across for something unique like a DDC SMF or a performance series folder. Ideally I don't want to trade more than one knife plus cash for this but if you happened to have multiple things I'm looking for below then I'm willing to work something out.

Strider SMF/SMF tanto/SMF CC, DDC SMF, Microtech, Hinderer XM-18 3.5's (no wharnies or spearpoint), XM-24's, Hinderer eklipse (trailing point only), hellhound ultratechs, crusader forge, Chris Reeve Sebenza 25's or possibly Tanto Umnumzaan's, Chisel ground folders 3.5-4.5" blades, Other high quality midtechs plus cash, medford Praetorian or possibly a 187dpt (Vulcan finish always preferred), Chavez knives, Jeremy Horton knives, Warren Thomas knives, Other equal value customs

NOT LOOKING FOR

Benchmade folders, ZT folders, QTRMSTR, Sebenza 21's, Damascus blades, fixed blades, serrations, no blades smaller than 3.5" (I prefer larger folders).

For offer please Email: Maston.nick at yahoodot com, if you don't include pictures and a description of what you are offering please know that I will likely not respond, I'm also in no hurry to get rid of this so lowball offers will also no be considered, SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Last edited:
Back