1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Hey guys, post your used Fiddlebacks here for sale or trade.

Be aware that you have to have a paid membership (gold or better) to sell or trade at Bladeforums.

THANKS!!!

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  2. pistonsandgears

pistonsandgears

Aug 12, 2011
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  3. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    I think that is 1/8" thick. Looks great. Thanks for posting it.

4. pistonsandgears

pistonsandgears

Aug 12, 2011
    Thanks i'll update the info

5. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife

Apr 9, 2011
    I have for sale an amazing Kephart, 5/32" 01 spalted steel, tapered tang, stabilized blue curly maple over black/white g10. It also comes with a R.Lo Custom sheath w/ fire steel loop. I will ship CONUS w/ delivery confirmation. Besides the patina I applied, the knife is basically new. There is a light coating of oil on the blade by the way. Price: $300 Price Drop: $280.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  6. wildmanh

wildmanh KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 9, 2000
    Hidden Tang KPH with Black Micarta handle. The blade is 1/8" thick O1, the whole knife weights only 3.9oz. It's a light knife. :)

The knife has been lightly used and sharpened. I got it from Last years Bladeshow Sale. The blade has developed a light patina, which you can see in the pictures.

I'd like to trade this knife if possible. Am interested in small Fiddlebacks, mainly interested in a Bushboot, Hiking buddy, Ladyfinger or Recluse. Something good for EDC/General Purpose use. . . I'm willing to sell, asking $220 delivered.

IMG_7394_med.jpg IMG_7395_med.jpg IMG_7396_med.jpg IMG_7397_med.jpg

If you have any questions or need better pictures, let me know. .

If you're interested in the knife with a sheath, I'll make you a good deal on one.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  7. w.t. anderson

w.t. anderson Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2007
    NOW SOLD. I've posted a matching set of Fiddleback Forge knives, a Kephart and a Hiking Buddy, with Ironwood, white pin stripe and black liners, tapered tangs, unused, uncarried, unsharpened, for sale on the BF Exchange. Photos included.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  8. Guncleana

Guncleana

Aug 9, 2012
    Fiddleback Forge Hunter w Rick Lowe Sheath (sold)

I already regret this...

For sale I have a brand new absolutely pristine and drop dead gorgeous Fiddleback Forge Hunter it's 5/32 spalted o1 steel with a tapered tang and Sabor convex grind, OD micarta handle scales with natural canvas micarta bolsters I am dreading the thought of letting this one go but I really need the money right now

Comes with a brand new gorgeous custom sheath by Rick Lowe

Here's the original Fiddleback Friday thread with the knife:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...iday+with+pink

Email me at [email protected] for more pics of knife/sheath

Final Price drop (sold)

shipped priority with tracking and insurance

first "ill take it" gets the knife/sheath

Thanks!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  9. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife

Apr 9, 2011
    Bump. I price dropped my Kephart listed above down to $280. Thanks!

10. Steel130

Steel130 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Hopefully this is ok :). I would like to try and get my hands on a Kephart or Bushcrafter model. I don't want wooden handle scales really. I would prefer canvas ect./non scandi ground.

11. FTR-14c

FTR-14c Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2011
    I have a 16" machete that I would like to trade for a 14".
    Razor sharp with tan Micarta.
    Thanks,
    Rick

12. Yellow Lab

Yellow Lab

Jul 13, 2005
    Apparently I posted an item for sale in here thinking it was ok to do in the Fiddleback Flea Market. I did not realize I needed to be a Gold member to do this. My apologies to you Andy and others. thanks.

13. RobKevlar

RobKevlar

Dec 4, 2012
    You have to be a gold member? Is that a Bladeforums rule or Fiddleback rule? I missed it in both cases.

14. NoFair

NoFair

Jun 30, 2006
    I'm considering trading my beautiful Ladyfinger (O1, 5/32", convex, Maple handles) for another convex 1/8" Ladyfinger (will also consider a convex 1/8" Recluse).
    Has been used and sharpened, but not damaged in any way.

Traded :D

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  15. Yellow Lab

Yellow Lab

Jul 13, 2005
    This is a Blade Forums rule.

16. Diomedes Industries

Diomedes Industries KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 19, 2007
    Hey - this isn't a blade but a sheath.

LEFTY - Fiddleback Hiking Buddy Sheath. 8-10 ounce leather (Wickett and Craig) - brown - three coats of Montana pitch blend - single stitched - with Dangler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD!!!

TF

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  17. RobKevlar

RobKevlar

Dec 4, 2012
    PM me what you got I have money burning a hole in my pocket

18. m31m

m31m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 28, 2010
    For sale is a basically new Three finger Joe with a neck/pocket sheath. The handle is white linen micarta with orange and natural liners. I only used this to slice some paper to check it out. Scandi grind. $180 includes shipping in CONUS and no Paypal fee.

Attached Files:

19. minnesotashooter

minnesotashooter

Mar 17, 2005
    I have a Hunter that I would like to trade for something smaller like a Hiking Buddy or Bushboot but I am open to other possibilities. Could throw in a FF machete as well to sweeten a deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]. Not sure what happened to the second pic but it got cut off a little.

The Hunter is traded ,

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  20. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Guys, be aware that you have to have a gold or better membership in order to trade or sell at Bladeforums.

I want to say also that it is worth it. Spark has provided us with the absolute best and lowest cost forum I am a member of. Please support him.