1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Fiddleback (SOLD), JK, Martti Malinen puukko

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by TPVT, Mar 20, 2017.

1. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    hi all.
    prices include shipping and paypal fees (goods and services).

1) Fiddleback EDC II - $237...SOLD - terracotta burlap with nat canvas bolster, liners and pins. i got this one new not that long ago from DLT (for $350). i have only tested the edge, since. comes with the sheath pictured (that i have wet-formed). the burlap is showing what i would call micro-waffle voids. this is normal (per fiddleback), but i do want to mention it. see pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Martti Malinen custom puukko - $187 - this has been lightly used, but there is some patina on the blade. i ordered this directly from Martti as a custom order. i asked for a finger groove and a bit thicker handle. great knife and real beautiful handle. but again, has to go (see above). it is a rhombic blade shape. full disclosure: i did thin the handle just a touch with some sandpaper. you wouldn't know it, but i should mention it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) JK Fish Knife - $85....SPF - used. 1/16" O1 (as far as i know). i love this knife. comfortable handle. really useful blade shape. but, i am just not using it enough, and i have exceeded my knife quota by a fair bit. no sheath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. larryshepard

larryshepard

Sep 5, 2011
    I'll take the Fiddleback forge knife EDC II. Messeage sent
    Thanks Larry

3. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    i didn't get an email. let me try emailing you now. thanks.

EDIT: nope, you don't have email on your profile. i guess try to get me again, or let me know how to contact you. thanks Larry.

4. larryshepard

larryshepard

Sep 5, 2011
    TPYT I sent you a visitor's message. I haven't received a email either.

5. larryshepard

larryshepard

Sep 5, 2011
    TPVT I found your email message about the fiddleback knife. Will send $ now.
    Larry

6. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    received. thanks Larry.

7. fogdart

fogdart Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2015
    I'll take the JK Fish Knife... PM inbound.

8. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    got it. replied. will mark it as SPF. thanks!