Fiddleback User Pics

That is a Bushboot. One of my favorites too!

Really sweet knife!

Here are a few pics of the Bushfinger for the user pics thread.

DSC_1578.jpg

DSC_1457.jpg

DSC_1569.jpg

DSC_1632.jpg

shot this 5 and a half foot rattle snake on opening day of dove season. Notice there isnt any dove in the pics!
snake4.jpg

Nice,did you eat em?
I got one in 83 or 4 when I was stationed in N.C.& still have the rattles hanging off the rear view mirror of my truck.I didn't eat the one I got,didn't even think about it at the time,but now I wish I had.
Nice Fiddleback too,which is it,a bushfinger?

shot this 5 and a half foot rattle snake on opening day of dove season. Notice there isnt any dove in the pics!

Hell, there's more meat on that rattler anyway :)

Sweet looking Hunter!!

First of the Autumn truck bed clean outs...the colors go well together no?

DSC_3004.jpg

Nice,did you eat em?
I got one in 83 or 4 when I was stationed in N.C.& still have the rattles hanging off the rear view mirror of my truck.I didn't eat the one I got,didn't even think about it at the time,but now I wish I had.
Nice Fiddleback too,which is it,a bushfinger?

Yeah we ate him. Just put him on the grill with some oil and spices.The meat was tough and chewy but not dried out. And of course it tasted like chicken! The Fiddleback is a ladyfinger and its the sharpest knife I have in my arsenal.

Last edited:
snake4.jpg

That would make a nice knife sheath inlay for the fiddleback sheath. :thumbup: Good thing you got him before he got you. ;)

That would make a nice knife sheath inlay for the fiddleback sheath. :thumbup: Good thing you got him before he got you. ;)

As long as he did not step on it it probably would have ran away. I would say that griffin had to chase it down to kill it. I am by no means a PETA person. I'm actually an avid deer hunter, I just have a soft spot for rattlers, they are a beautiful creature that will not waste thier venom on anything too big for them to eat unless they dont have a choice. Course everyone and thing tends to have a bad day and I understand the stigma that they have.

Yeah we ate him. Just put him on the grill with some oil and spices.The meat was tough and chewy but not dried out. And of course it tasted like chicken! The Fiddleback is a ladyfinger and its the sharpest knife I have in my arsenal. Shot in southeast Virginia by the way.
Thanks griffin,chicken huh,who'd a thought.

Sorry about the ignorance, but Andy's stuff kinda seems like snowflakes to me -- each is absolutely unique. So I sometimes have trouble placing the models.

Are these two below Ladyfingers? If so, then this is my new favourite Fiddleback model. And that's saying a lot, given my intense lust for mistwalker's Bushfinger. I like slimmer (looking) handle on the Ladyfinger, but prefer it with a forged flat just under the spine.

Is this one below a Bushfinger?

Wowzaa! G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! What wood is that?

From top down, Ladyfinger, Hunter, Recluse, Bushcraft. Not sure of the wood, though.

Moose

KPH, 11/2010 Wisconsin Deer Season.

Lessee if the images turn out, quality has been going downhill. :)

kph2010doeskinning2.jpg

doeskinKPH3tight.jpg

Last edited:
Back