1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

fighter pics and first time having pro pics done

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by atakach, Jun 29, 2012.

1. atakach

atakach KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 17, 2008
    I recently finished this....what i call a fighter, it was commissioned by a by a fellow forum member. Some may have already seen my pics that were crappy on other sites, but i just got these in yesterday. I must say my first time dealing with Mr. Cooper was more than delightful.

I did a 15 video WIP on this knife and may post them as well, so here she is, thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo

Nov 5, 2001
    That is a kick-ass looking knife! Nice job! Nice shot by Coop too.

3. atakach

atakach KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 17, 2008
    Thanks a lot, and yes the photos rock

4. emeraldstone4891

emeraldstone4891

Jul 30, 2012
    I love your design and look! the colors compliment perfectly. this knife makes me want to stab a dragon!
    what material is the cross guard?