Finally - Insingo Inkosi!!!

Looks like they are available on the web site for order. I'm trying g to figure out if I want to hold out for a CF small if/when they become available. Decisions, decisions!

Someone please help me understand the mental/emotional gymnastics I'm going through here... I don't need this, I want this, I don't want to need this, I need this....

I recently got an inkosi with the standard blade, thinking that if I didn't like it any more than the 'zaan I had then at least I wasn't out for a full price hit. Not to mention my patience will be taxed to the limit with the wait time. It has quickly become a favorite!

Now I am again dreaming and scheming on how to get the new model. Gaaak!

Someone please help me understand the mental/emotional gymnastics I'm going through here... I don't need this, I want this, I don't want to need this, I need this....

I recently got an inkosi with the standard blade, thinking that if I didn't like it any more than the 'zaan I had then at least I wasn't out for a full price hit. Not to mention my patience will be taxed to the limit with the wait time. It has quickly become a favorite!

Now I am again dreaming and scheming on how to get the new model. Gaaak!
No mental gymnastics involved. Just get it :). I have a small drop point inkosi and a small 21 insingo and I'm still getting this one (although I'll probably sell the first two).

^^^ I wish I could (the home budget committee chairwoman would take a dim view of me dropping this kind of coin on a knife when I have 3 others lying in a tray on my desk). The scheming involves figuring out what to sell, or how much plasma to donate to be able to afford it :D. I'm pretty sure in a few weeks I'll get there...

^^^ I wish I could (the home budget committee chairwoman would take a dim view of me dropping this kind of coin on a knife when I have 3 others lying in a tray on my desk). The scheming involves figuring out what to sell, or how much plasma to donate to be able to afford it :D. I'm pretty sure in a few weeks I'll get there...

Fondly referred to as "The Minister of Finance" at my house..Glad my wife has a sense of humor, otherwise, I would be sleeping with one eye open. :p

Fondly referred to as "The Minister of Finance" at my house..Glad my wife has a sense of humor, otherwise, I would be sleeping with one eye open. :p
I'm the CFO but she's still the CEO so I feel like one of those shady accountants shifting money from account to account and saying "don't worry we're in great shape."

From an earlier post on Facebook, it looks like CRK will have a good amount of knives for sale this year at Blade!

I'm gonna stop by their booth first and pick up a large Insingo Inkosi and maybe a unique as well if the have some nice ones.

Any good pictures? The original Instagram post was a video that I don't remember having a simple profile shot.

Very nice! Looks like a little more belly than the 21 version. Should be a mean slicer. Congrats!

My next CRK will be a PJ small Insingo Inkosi... Well.. First I'll have to see these "new locking mechanism" things they are supposed to put out! :D

Congrats! that a small?

I could have had someone pick a Large up for me at Blade but decided to wait just a bit to hear what the first impressions are before pulling the trigger.
Yes, small. So far I am digging it.

I wonder if a tanto inkosi is in the works...

I sure do like the looks of the micarta inlays above!

Just leaving the show and stopped by the booth. They still had some large black micarta and small's in both natural and black left. Plains in both large and small. At the booth, they said that largest were very popular this year. More than smalls.

They may be out at some dealers in the next couple of days if the ones that are here pick up what's left.

Man I should have been on the ball and found someone to proxy a purchase for me. I've been trying to sell a Shiro Ultralight to fund when these dropped but I'm still thinking I want to hold out for the Knifeart CF exclusives though.

Back