First AA Forge arrived!

After much procrastination I placed an order for a custom Grunt at the end of last year. the knife was delivered as per schedule but due to my overseas trips I have only just got the knife in hand. It's beauty in my favourite handle combination. Can't wait to get it dirty and have already ordered a Huntsman in the same configuration.

3/32 Scandivex O1

Osage Scales with Natural liners and blue pinstripes

Extremely comfortable handle

Nice choice Jules. I got a Grunt in trade early this year. It has become one of my favorite go-to knives. Knowing your tastes for FF Kepharts, I think you will really appreciate the Grunt.

Phil

Looks good! I have a couple similarly sized knives by Adam and love the way they feel.

Nice choice Jules. I got a Grunt in trade early this year. It has become one of my favorite go-to knives. Knowing your tastes for FF Kepharts, I think you will really appreciate the Grunt.

Phil

Cheers Phil. I was just comparing blade shape to the only kephart I have with me and it has a lot of similarities. Very different handle profile to most of the knives I own but very comfortable.

Very nice Jules. I have a couple on the way as well. Adam's blades are top notch.

That is a sweet knife. I see a bunch of the Fiddleback folks have the same taste. Very cool!

Put the Grunt to work in Japan, not exactly its intended use but handled very nimbly for some fine work. (My first attempt at figure carving)...

292a585e4aabb5e3342e59243ade76d6.jpg
a6dc6639a40808dd7dde061ed624dc5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the Grunt to work in Japan, not exactly its intended use but handled very nimbly for some fine work. (My first attempt at figure carving)...

292a585e4aabb5e3342e59243ade76d6.jpg
a6dc6639a40808dd7dde061ed624dc5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting about your Grunt. We shared the photos on our Instagram page, AA Forge Custom Knives.

Back