First Busse(kin) knife questions

IMG_1647.PNG Regulator is SYKCO knife .33 thick I believe 7" blade ? Blade in above pic :)

Now I understand that the Regulator is a model, silly me :D

Thats ok, I could have described them better, thanks to duramax for clearing it up.

Scrapyard knives could be right up your alley, theyre great heavy duty, resiprene and affordable. All my users are scrapyard except for my BB13. The 311 and regulator are my personal favorites and I recommend them heartily.

I'm torn between Busse/kin or a Spyderco South Fork, because my budget is about 250$, and I'd like the knife to be able to do some kitchen tasks too.

I think you are looking for the Basic 4 LE. They are INFI, satin, can be found near your price range, and make awesome users anywhere, including the kitchen.
23woc8x.jpg

A similar option would be the HRLM if you prefer the ratmandu style handle. They pop up more often and are cheaper.
16k9zll.jpg

Both make great knives for almost any common task. :)

I don't like the blade shape, and I need a more rounded choil.

Yeah, you definitely want a basic, the B4 is an amazing blade, I have the fat fariant but the anorexic is closer to what youre into. You cant go wrong with any basics, good luck in your search.

I think you are looking for the Basic 4 LE. They are INFI, satin, can be found near your price range, and make awesome users anywhere, including the kitchen.
23woc8x.jpg

Good grief thats just a gorgeous blade shape. These knives never get old, they stay eye catching forever, literally classic designs. /droolrant over :)

Yeah, basic 4 LE fits my needs the most. I'll probably run into one during my stay.

Tim... you are a man of fine taste.... my B4 (as already noted) and HRLM are my go to critter cutting blades..!!

Back