1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Flashover

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Pub123, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Pub123

Pub123

Jan 6, 2010
    Greetings fellow Hinderer fans.

Just thought I would share an original custom Hinderer piece from my collection. I fell out of collecting for a while and came across some knives I had stored away. This is one of Ricks very early Flashover folders; I believe it's at least 10 yrs old. He made this one before the development of his lock bar stabilizer.

Enjoy!

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  2. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    Well, Welcome back. Thanks for posting pics of such a Beautiful piece:thumbup:

3. Jan I

Jan I

Dec 4, 2011
    I will take it.

4. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Thank you for the pics!

Awesome collectible. All my Hinderers are users. 2 more than the others, but all see a bit of cutting as I just cannot leave the darn things alone. Puzzles me a bit that you had this beauty tucked away for a decade.
    Very nice post to show us a unique piece.

5. Pub123

Pub123

Jan 6, 2010
    Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised when I found this.

I've moved around quite a bit in the last 10 yrs and I had this packed up with some other cool stuff I don't remember buying. :D

6. ibewno3

ibewno3

Oct 25, 2002
    Hey Pub ,
    That sure is a Beauty ! Please contact Me , if You get a chance. Thanks Pete

7. Need2Know

Need2Know

Aug 31, 2011
    Again, thanks for sharing.
    Any of that other "cool stuff" photo-worthy or topical for the viewing pleasure of appreciative eyes?

8. Rob Orlando

Rob Orlando

Nov 16, 2009
    Yeeoooow, killer Flashover!

9. Mountain Wildman

Mountain Wildman

Aug 29, 2010
    Very cool!!!!:cool:

10. hoodep

hoodep Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2011
    WOW, that is very nice. Thanks for posting to share.

11. mtdaytonafan

mtdaytonafan

Dec 13, 2011
    B-E-A-U-tiful!!! Wish I had something that cool packed away and forgotten about, but hey, I guess I wouldn't remember, would I?!?

12. Hammer

Hammer

Oct 3, 1998
    Old school hand ground anodized goodness! Thanks for sharing.

13. stevekolt

stevekolt Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Beautiful! Any other Hinderer gems turn up that haven't seen the light of day for awhile?

14. waldizal

waldizal Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2008
    That is one sweet piece of steel! thanks for sharing!

15. Tjc591

Tjc591

Aug 7, 2011
    Hey, remember me? We were best friends way back...I asked you to hold this for me??? :D