• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale - Alsdorf, Camillus, Imperial, Case CV Peanut -REDUCED-

mike Berkovitch

Gold Member
Need cash, so I have these priced to sell:

Mike Alsdorf teardrop jack. ALSDORF 07 is stamped on one tang. Blade is tight and have great "walk and talk"
3.0" closed, 2 3/8" spear point blade. Amber Standard jigged bone scales, 416 stainless steel integral pinched bolsters and liners (heat treated 25 RC), Oval 416 stainless steel shield. 440-C stainless steel mirror polished blade. I am not the original buyer but it looks like it never used or sharpened, but it has light scratches on the bolsters from pocket carry. 230$
IMG_4029.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

IMG_4032.JPG

IMG_4033.JPG

Vintage Camillus NY equal end jack knife - small cigar. Two blades, blades have nice walk and talk, half stop and no blade play. 3 3/8" closed length, black jigged composition scales with pinned federal shield. Probably from early 40's , 4 lines tang stamp. SOLD$

Imperial easy open whaler e/bail. Tang stamp indicates 1970's production. New condition. Blade does walk and talk with half stop, plastic (?) scales. 3 1/4" closed length. Unusual model not often seen. 25$.
IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4024.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

Case Peanut Chestnut Bone, 2009. 6220CV pattern. 2 7/8" closed. Chrome vanadium carbon steel clip and pen blades. Rich nut-brown chestnut bone handles with nickel silver bolsters and inlay shield. I think I have the box somewhere. Never usued, just carried, SOLD$.

Price include PP fees. Please add 5$ for shipping (registered mail w/tracking number).
No Trades.

Thanks for looking
Mike

Last edited:
Tried to reply to the message you sent, but it bounced back.

Just a couple quick questions: any blade play or edge grind funkiness? The scales look to be pretty evenly matched, yes? Do the springs sit flush when opened and closed?

Thanks,
Blaine

Hi Blaine,
No blade play or edge grind, scales are matching nicely and the spring are flush open and close position, please see in the photos. You can send email to same address as the paypal address.
IMG_4035.JPG

IMG_4038.JPG

Thanks,
Mike

PP sent. Thanks! Your inbox bounced the email I sent earlier, so I can't send you my mailing address yet...

Case peanut is sold

You can mail me to michaelb@mateor dot com
Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Back