1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FOR SALE: Bark River Bravo 1, Fallkniven A1, & Spyderco Rock Salt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by knifewing, Jan 8, 2013.

1. knifewing

knifewing Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 16, 2006
    I'm paring down my collection and have three awesome fixed blades for sale:

1. NIB Bark River Bravo 1 RAMPLESS with 4.25" S35VN steel blade, teal & black micarta handles with red liners, and brown leather standard Bravo sheath PRICE DROP $259.00

2. NIB Fallkniven A1 with black-coated 6.3" VG-10 laminate steel blade, Thermorun handle, and Zytel sheath. SOLD

3. Very lightly used Spyderco Rock Salt (FB 20) with 6.75" satin H1 steel blade and FRN sheath with double G-clip set-up. Blade has some light scratches from sheath. In original box. SOLD

First "I'll take it" followed by personal email and payment gets the knife. All prices include CONUS shipping. Paypal payment preferred (fees included). State and city legalities are the responsibility of the buyer. No trade offers, please, at this time--unless you have a mint Busse Leaner/Tweener Meaner Street with satin blade (only). Please contact me for additional pix or with questions. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 323033 View attachment 323032 View attachment 323034

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  2. churchrvsb

churchrvsb

Aug 23, 2008
    I'll take the rock salt. Email incoming.