1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For Sale Dana Design Backpacks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by TheButcher, Nov 3, 2004.

1. TheButcher

TheButcher

Sep 1, 2003
    I have four different Dana Design backpacks for sale. One Shadow Peak, all black w/ beavertail shovit unused and new for $150. One Bridger, size L with forest green color, unused/new for $185. One new/unused Far Flung, size L/XL in bronze color (kind of an OD/ Desert tan color mix) for $170. And lastly one super Terraplane X(10 th Anniversary Edition)size Large in bronze color absolutely new and unused for $360. These prices included shipping and insurance. :eek: These are superb packs with old styles no longer available from Dana Designs. Thanks for looking and I hope I can help someone. ;)

2. rbare

rbare

Dec 14, 2006
    I'm interested in your Far Flung Pipe by Dana Designs. Do you have pictures that you could email to me? Does it have the detachable pack and duffle bag that pulls out from the back?

3. jprice76

jprice76 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Are the made in Bozeman?

4. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    any pics...:eek:

5. irvingmj23

irvingmj23

Mar 13, 2007
    Do you still have the Shadow Peak.

6. bdweiss

bdweiss

Mar 22, 2008
    Any chance you still have your Dana DeaverTail Shovit for sale?