1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For Sale: Hinderer XM-24 Non-Flipper NIB with Black Scale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by BigBrad75, Apr 24, 2012.

1. BigBrad75

BigBrad75

Jul 23, 2010
    Got this one yesterday, brand new, flipped the pocket clip around, and realized I have an unexpected $700+ bill for something that insurance decided not to cover... so the latest purchase gets to pay for it :(
    It is BNIB other than me flipping the clip around to tip up, easily reversed. Taking a pretty decent loss on this one, but call that a rental fee I guess?
    I need quick cash to pay this bill, so I am asking that this one please be USPS Money Order Only please! Sent also with delivery confirmation, because sadly the last money order that was sent to me I never received, so this way we both can track it.

SOLD!

Asking only $825 + Shipping of your choice, via USPS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. BigBrad75

BigBrad75

Jul 23, 2010
    sold!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012