1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For sale: Two Rob Brown customs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by geegee, Nov 7, 2008.

1. geegee

geegee Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 26, 2002
    For sale are two knives made by South African knifemaker, Rob Brown. His website: http://www.robbrownknives.com/

I'm selling these knives for a friend, who bought them years ago, while visiting South Africa. One is a drop point hunter and the other a semi-skinner. Both knives have ivory handles and are sequentially numbered, making these an excellent addition for a collector of fine blades.

Neither of these knives have ever been used, sharpened, or carried, and are mint. They have spent the past ten years in a safe and are now being put up for sale.

Better pictures are available to anyone who has a serious interest in these knives, as these were taken rather hurriedly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These knives are now being sold for $425.00 each, or buy the pair together for $825.00! :eek:

My friend would sell them separately them if necessary, but for obvious reasons, preference will be given to anyone who wants to buy these sequentailly numbered knives as a set. A USPS money order is preferred method of payment. If you have any questions, please email me or leave a message here.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  2. Bladeandbarrel

Bladeandbarrel

Oct 5, 1998
    sheaths? Any cracks in the ivory? The semi skinner looks like there may be a hirline crack..

3. geegee

Apr 26, 2002
    No sheaths, but I'll check with the owner about the ivory and try to post some beter pics.

4. geegee

Apr 26, 2002
    Here are a few more pics we took this morning, trying to show where the cracks are in the ivory. Better photo skills would certainly help, but here we go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll be offline today from 2-10 pm, as my employer blocks this site, but will check back later this evening to answer any questions.

5. geegee

Apr 26, 2002
    Up with a price reduction!

These knives are now being sold for $425.00 each, or buy the pair together for $825.00! :eek: