For Sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
Raising funds for a Swamp Rat Rodent 9, if you have one and want to trade leather and/or steel please do let me know. Also, I am always looking for Swamp Rat Rodent Series knives and willing to trade. Busse Kin knives are on my list as well. ;)

First is a nice little mottled sheath for a Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw, mid ride, handle keeper, asking 70.00 plus shipping. Just let me know where you are and I will calculate actual shipping charges.
nmsfnomottle.jpg

and the back
nmsfnomottle2.jpg

Next one if for the RatManDu bowie variant, mottled medium brown, 3/4 ride with handle strap, 60.00 plus shipping.
rmdbowie1.jpg

Last for at the moment, more to add as I go through stuff is a Scrap Yard Test Team Regulator #303. I will make a sheath for this one, within reason, to your specs. Just let me know what you want and I will try my best to make it happen. Asking 200.00 plus shipping. Think about this one, sheath work can easily go at 100.00 in value, makes the knife 100.
regulatorTT.jpg

The closest thing I have to the Rtak is the new Junglas and its one of the most amazing little machete's I have, I LOVE that thing!

The older Trail Master is one of those that has eluded me as well, I want the model that was available in the 90's with natural handles, wish I could remember what it was! Contact Cement is a baaaaad thing in a little shop! :p

What I really want some day is one of the original RTAK's from, er, who he shall not be named, :p A grail for me. When I first got on to the forums in the stone age that was one of the knives to be had for the outdoorsman. Actualy he had several knives on my most wanted list. Sadly.

ADDING: the Regulator is GONE, and the NMSFNO sheath is as well, and I am on my way to getting a hold of a Rodent 9 and now because of AngryDaddyBird I have another golden fleece to search out!!! :D

I actually have a trail master carbon v steel from the 90's which is why I asked you. I am thinking of having a new sheath made for it. The original is fine but lacking custom. I have an RTAK II that needs a new sheath. The original is big and bulky. You seem to have the ESEE that I am looking at right now. I havent pulled the trigger on that yet..:)

There's something about those Trail Masters from the 90's eh? I've handled quite a few before I started making sheaths or I'd have made at least a couple of patterns.

The Junglas is a true beast and does retain a lot of what made the RTAK so popular, the extra big handles being one of them, but I am thankful that they arent as big as the RTAK's were.

The thing I really like about the ESEE's is that you can get most of them without a sheath, that has saved me money. I am now looking at the Laser Strike, I fell in love with that one back when Tops was making them. :)

I look forward to working with you if you decide to get some work done!

Back