1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Foreign Legion jacket and a Sas Windproof Smock

Discussion in 'Trade: Gadgets & Gear' started by LEGION 12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. LEGION 12

LEGION 12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Have these 2 pieces of kit up for trade the legion jacket is a 1958 Algerian Lizard pattern size medium. This jacket is 1980s issue it's in excellent condition was worn but didn't see much field time was a inspection only jacket issued for desert or jungle use. The SAS smock is also issue kit also 1980s but this smock has seen a lot of field time has a few holes in on the pockets from wear but not in the body no holes on the hood the bottom hem is wearing through . But the condition overall is good or serviceable size large. My ideal trade would be for a DMT 6 " or 8" Dia -sharp bench stone kit but i also would consider combat knives Bowie's or any reasonable offers . US TRADES only please unless there's someone in the states i can ship to no serrated blades wanted no kabars have one. Can't post pictures from phone but i can definitely send some. You can email or pm me with any offers and i will get back to you as soon as i can. Thanks Rich [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  2. LEGION 12

Jan 8, 2009
    Added pictures still here for trade last picture found a hole in the SAS smock didn't notice before. Rich

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  3. LEGION 12

Jan 8, 2009
    Bump. up

4. LEGION 12

Jan 8, 2009
    One more bump

5. LEGION 12

Jan 8, 2009