1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by knives emporium, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knives emporium

knives emporium Banned

Jul 13, 2012
    New - Free raffle/giveaway Rick Hinderer XM-18 - 3.5 - Ended - the winner is announced on our message board - www.knivesemporium.com :thumbup:

We will draw this one as a Christmas gift :cool:

Sign-Up as a member on our web-site which is free you will receive updates on all new knives and events.

Even better we are going to start an ongoing free raffle, you can win a Rick Hinderer XM-18 - 3.5; (Christmas 2012 Is the ending date for this Free Raffle)

For members we will raffle every 45 days a high-end knife, this one is different and is a Christmas gift for the knife community, if you let your friends know about us and they sign-up we would greatly appreciate that.

(Memberships are totally free and you don’t need to buy anything to become a member).

The member login is on the top right of our home page - www.knivesemporium.com

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning
    Johnnie

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  2. T.L.

T.L.

Sep 20, 2012
    Haven't had the chance to participate in one of these amazing giveaways I've heard so much about since joining bladeforums. I'd do much more than just register for your site if it meant having a chance at an XM-18! Dream knife! Way above my budget sadly :(

3. crimsonfalcon07

crimsonfalcon07

Dec 27, 2010
    That is a SWEET giveaway. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one. Glad to be registered on your site, and love the Cave Flash. 560 is a fine knife too, although it's not getting any pocket time.

4. TheAndrew

TheAndrew

Apr 24, 2012
    That would be a awesome Christmas gift! Thanks Johnnie for the chance!

5. MasterPisaster

MasterPisaster

Apr 15, 2012
    Man you guys are awesome!! Can't wait to see who's Christmas this makes!

6. zcd

zcd

Jun 6, 2012
    Very exciting, signed up :)

7. Chipped Karambit

Chipped Karambit

Jan 12, 2012
    Signing up as we speak. Sounds interesting, and the site looks useful

8. Element of Darkness

Element of Darkness

Aug 22, 2012
    Signed up and shared on Facebook, thanks guys good luck!

9. docbp87

docbp87

Mar 20, 2012
    WOW! This is some next level stuff here. Amazing GAW. You guys are really doing it up.

10. camoninja

camoninja

Feb 11, 2007
    Same here.

11. shooterpunk

shooterpunk

Mar 22, 2005
    Can't wait to see who wins! Hopefully me!

12. gooeytek

gooeytek

Jul 12, 2011
    Holy crap. this is cool!

13. ucf

ucf

Aug 8, 2012
    Nice! I liked and shared your facebook page as well. I've actually checked out your site a few times before this.

14. Orion's Belt

Orion's Belt

Mar 15, 2010
    I'm already registered and am looking forward to the giveaway.

15. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    :eek: I've never seen a giveaway of this magnitude before...and that's an understatement when you compare how much Knives Emporium gives to the community compared to other dealers.

16. jhyde7585

jhyde7585 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2011
    :eek:

Damn!

You guys are great! Thanks for the chance, I gotta make a purchase from the site soon to show some support

17. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    :thumbup: If we look at the quantity of knives and flashlights Knives Emporium has given away, it easily totals over $1000. I don't see how they'll continue these giveaways without the support of the community

18. russianpolander

russianpolander Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2011
    Very cool site and great drawings.

19. Berdar

Berdar

Apr 24, 2005
    Just registered. Thanks.

20. farmboy

farmboy

Aug 31, 1999
    Crap. I don't do facebook.

Oh well. It's still a cool site. Thanks for the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.