1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Free Knife! Forum Anniversary Celebration and Customer Appreciation Give Away!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator

Jan 9, 2011
    That's right, I'm giving away a free knife!

I want to thank everyone here at Bladeforums for the support so anyone can enter. Today is the DFK subforum one year anniversary and I want to celebrate it for a week or however long the party lasts with this give away!

As mentioned, anyone can enter, just post in this thread.

If you own a Fairly knife you can enter once plus one time for each Fairly knife you own. If you have one on order that counts too! List off your Fairly knives or show some pics if you want, not mandatory but that would be cool!

Post here and in a week or so I'll use a random number generator to determine the winner based on the post number.

What I'm giving away - Ti Bottle Opener Knife! It will have a 72 Rockwell Hardness Carbidized edge, bottle opener pommel and weighs under an ounce! They aren't finished yet but will be soon!

Thanks everyone!

Update! Rough profile, check! This isn't bevel ground or even touched on the flats... lots to go to make it nice! :D

Cheers!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. mqqn

mqqn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Congrats on your first year, Daniel - and here's to many more successful years!

best regards -

mqqn

3. PGeo00

PGeo00

Jan 27, 2012
    Count me in please... this is my freebie entry :)

4. fast14riot

fast14riot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Count me in 3x! Been hangin round your "shop" since day one and now I got me two Fairly sharp blades!

RIGGER! I don't have any pics of my tanto yet, so I guess I'll have to take some!

[​IMG]

-Xander

5. Spinerazor

Spinerazor

Mar 30, 2012
    Congratulations on your first year! and thanks for the opportunity to win a great prize!

6. discdoggin

discdoggin

Jun 6, 2010
    Congrats on the first year! I don't have a Fairly knife, YET. But I will find an appropriate opportunity to change that.

Thank you for the chance, and I hope that you have many more great years on BF!

DD

7. nikosia7

nikosia7

Oct 25, 2011
    Congrats on the one year! Count me in. Beautiful knives!

8. Schuey2002

Schuey2002

Feb 25, 2003
    Congrats on the first year of your subforum here at Bladeforums! :thumbup:

And please count me in.. :)

9. blt-2-drg

blt-2-drg

Feb 6, 2012
    Another congrats from me!

10. MostMenAreRuthless

MostMenAreRuthless Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Congratulations... My first two DFK's should be here tomorrow! They are two small A2 Tanto fixed blades with ray skin and cord wrap handles. I am pumped to get them!

11. tp1l

tp1l

May 10, 2012
    I don't own any of your knives (yet) but am definitely interested as well. Thank you for the opportunity!

12. Morkte

Morkte

Oct 16, 2011
    Congrats on the first year of your subforum. If you don't have to own a Fairly knife to enter count me in.

13. 357survival

357survival

May 14, 2010
    Thanks for the chance! Great looking knives!

14. IronKnuckles

IronKnuckles

Aug 14, 2004
    Honestly hadn't seen your knives before stumbling on this thread, I really like them. Thanks for the opportunity!

15. mr_badexample

mr_badexample

Mar 1, 2012
    Sweet, thanks for the opportunity Daniel. I have my first Fairly, an A2 tanto. Its been hanging around with me for the past week. I'll get some proper pics and post again later in the thread.

Brian

16. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator

Jan 9, 2011
    You are in, this is for everyone! Thanks!

17. jc0228

jc0228

Jan 15, 2012
    Thanks for the chance!

18. MasterPisaster

MasterPisaster

Apr 15, 2012
    Congrats on the first year, I'm sure there will be many more to come! Thank you for the opportunity to own one of your awesome knives! :D

19. dhesspdx

dhesspdx

May 30, 2012
    Congratulations on your first year! Thank you for the chance to a cool prize. :)

20. Packna45

Packna45

Apr 15, 2012
    Congrats!!! Appreciate the opportunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.