1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Frontier Tomahawk with sheath..**SPF**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Kentucky, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    This is what many refer to as a "Frontier" style tomahawk..Its forged using the wrap&weld method..The body is 1018 and the cutting bit is forge welded in..The cutting bit is 1095.Very sharp convex edge...The cutting edge is 3 1/4" wide and the head is 5 3/8" long with a forge finish..The haft is hickory. Stained and finished with wax..The sheath is 8oz leather treated with neatsfoot oil..
    Asking $69 shipped priority with conformation conus..Paypal and postal money orders are fine.The paypal address is [email protected]
    Thanks..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  2. Core Knife Co.

Core Knife Co.

Apr 8, 2009
    That's what I've been waiting for. Sent you a PM.

3. Kentucky

Kentucky

Dec 13, 2008
    Sold pending folks..Thanks

4. brewcitymike

brewcitymike

Aug 26, 2011
    Man Kentucky you have some great pieces for even greater prices:thumbup:. But I never have any money when you have something for sale:grumpy: One of these days....

5. vic2367

vic2367

Sep 15, 2006
    great looking axe