• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**WITHDRAWN** FS – (2) - AG Russell Stings – 1977 Models

Here’s a couple of original Stings from AG Russell. They are the 1977 models and that’s stamped on the blades along with “AG Russell Springdale Ark USA Solingen Germany. Both knives are Brand New Never Used. Specs. are below:

A G Russell Sting - 1977 model, 3-1/2" 440C blade, 6-5/8" OAL, Hard to find Ivory Linen handle scales, SS rivets, includes Brown Leather sheath. Asking $210 shipped

A G Russell Sting - 1977 model, 3-1/2" 440C blade, 6-5/8" OAL, Beautiful Rosewood handle scales, SS rivets, NO SHEATH. Asking $125 shipped

First "I'll take it" here then followed by PM or email gets it.
Pay with PAYPAL (I pay all fees) or USPS Money Orders or personal checks if we’ve done business before.
Will only ship to USA
No Trades at this time

Any questions, please email me at
empty5853@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Vr
Mark T.

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 132
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 128
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 128
Sorry, still learning the new format and how to do pictures correctly embedded in the post

Price Drop with a Caveat

There's been a change in the description of the sheath condition. Please read.

As I was getting the White Handled Sting ready I noticed one thread hole at the top of the sheath was loose in the hole. The thread is there just loose. I suspect it came that way from AG Russell originally but as I'm not the original owner I don't know. The knife itself is perfect. As I got it out to take pictures to post with the ad. I didn't notice the thread on the sheath. I store my knives and sheaths separately so it wasn't until I slipped the knife into the sheath that I noticed it was loose. In view of that the sheath isn't perfect so I'm dropping the price. I'm not trying to mislead anyone just my mistake in not checking more thoroughly before selling something. New prices are below.

Rosewood Handled Sting $125 > $98

White Handled Sting $210 > $160

WITHDRAWN

These will go back in my safe till a layer date or to ebay.Thanks all for looking.

Last edited:
Back