1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Les Vorhees IKBS Custom Butterfly SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by metlman1, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metlman1

metlman1

Oct 5, 2006
    Up for sale is a Les Vorhees Handmade IKBS Latchless butterfly knife. The bearings make it a smooth flipper. Looks new with no scratches or wear evident. The Ti handle slabs are textured and anodized gold color with red G10 handle slabs attached with micro screws. Blade is Stainless and perfect (blade size is 3 3/4"). The knife is marked as #016. This knife has been a safe queen, no scratches, nicks, wear, or scuffing. I did not try to adjust the pivots, or tamper with the knife. There is no box.
    Asking $430 Shipped with insurance. Sorry, no paypal. Postal MO's ship fast without any delay. PM questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  2. gasman034

gasman034

Aug 28, 2012
    I'll take it. PM sent.

3. metlman1