1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS : Lion Steel SR-1 Titanium

Discussion in 'For Sale & Trade: Canadian Exchange Forum' started by montreal red, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    this is the SR-1 in full titanium NOT the aluminum version. the handles have a bronzed Ti finish. knife has been carried in my pocket a couple of times and used for very light cutting tasks. the black coating shows very very minimal wear (you can see some minor wear only in person). handle is perfect. pocket clip has no wear at all. no blade play at all. rota-lock works like a charm. will come in original wooden box with take down tool and product info card.

Asking $385 shipped anywhere in canada

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  2. RLR

RLR

Jan 10, 2000
    Trades at all?

3. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    i can trade for high end frame locks (boker anso 67, boker pipsqueak, boker albatross, benchmade gold class knives, striders, CRK, zt0300, zt0550, zt0551, customs, etc). i can + or - cash depending on what you have for trade. shoot me an offer with what you have.

4. RLR

RLR

Jan 10, 2000
    Let me see. Maybe nothing of interest.

5. mcgoo7

mcgoo7

Jan 25, 2004
    Please let me know an email to send you an offer to :)
    James

6. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    mcgoo7, i replied to you by email.

7. somniloquist

somniloquist Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2007
    Interested in a TNK Galyean JYD? If so, shoot me an email. Thanks!

8. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    replied to som and mcgoo by email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.