1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Martin Custom MA5 Drevenak Attack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by KnifeFury, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnifeFury

KnifeFury

Sep 21, 2006
    I am selling my custom MA5 Drevenak Attack from the Martin family of Caddo Mills, Texas USA {Martin Knives}. I had this made to specification in 2007 and it has been stored inside my safe, outside of the sheath, since. The MA5 has a Satin Finish, Nickel Silver Hilt, Green Canvas Micarta Handles with Red liners, and a matching Green Combat Master Spec Ops Sheath. The blade is a 7" S30V recurve blade with a sharpened upper edge and saw teeth. The blade is also marked "07" on the choil (year it was made, reference the pic below). The knife is new, as received from Martin.

PRICE: WITHDRAWN

The first "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks!

Pictures below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. lineman475

lineman475 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Now that is a knife!!

3. KnifeFury

KnifeFury

Sep 21, 2006
    Price drop plus added description on Martin Knives, not to be confused with RJ Martin.

Thanks!

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  4. KnifeFury

KnifeFury

Sep 21, 2006
    Added paypal payment option using my Wife's account.

5. KnifeFury

KnifeFury

Sep 21, 2006
    Bump....

6. KnifeFury

KnifeFury

Sep 21, 2006
    Bump with price drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.