1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

FS: New Ontario Ranger Bush 7 - Orange G10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by WalzAaronFFG, Jul 24, 2012.

1. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    I have a NNB (Doesn't come with a box, only sheath) Ontario Ranger Bush 7 with Orange G10. It has never been used and the gray coat is in mint condition. It comes in the black nylon sheath (I wrapped some paracord around it when I got bored once, but you can always remove it if you don't want it). I did head up the plastic insert for the sheath to make it a tighter fit for the knife. It actually improved the retention quite a bit. I also put a little paracord wrist strap on the knife for safer chopping, but never used it.

I am asking $65 shipped TYD in the CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. I paid $80 a few weeks back so that is a very fair price for a new RBS-7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Blade66

Blade66

Apr 8, 2012
    I'll take it pm for payment details

3. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    Replying to PM as we speak. SPF to Blade66