1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Fs! Northwoods bear lake!!! pics!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Switchblade_renegade, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Title says it all, Northwoods bear lake with stag! I got my eyes on something else right now.

Condition: Im second owner of this knife, it has not been sharpened and I have not cut anything with it, but does have a tiny faint scratch in the bolster. It had beautiful stag handles and comes with original bag, coin and leather slip!!

Shipping: Anywhere in North America!! I pay shipping with tracking!!

Payment/Price: $225 usd, Paypal only! price is net to me so fees are on you, but price includes shipping with tracking anywhere in North America!

trades for ADV knives!

At this time please email me for pics as my phone wont let me upload pics. I will post them later tonight after work. Any questions just ask. Thanks!!! bl1.jpg IMG_0486.jpg

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Acl1986

Acl1986 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Email coming

3. price drop$200 shipped!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  4. $190 shipped to your door!! obro!!!

5. robbobus

robbobus

Oct 4, 2009
    PayPal sent

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  6. got it! replied back thanks!

7. this knife has been sold! thanks

Funds have been received! Please bare with me as my hotmail isn't letting me on atm