FS: **Some price drops** Chris Reeve Knives one piece collection, Busse ASH1 DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** Update 10/30
All done here. Thanks for the interest and to those who purchased, thank you for your business.

Take care all -

*** End 10/30 update

*** Update 10/29 -
Short time special offer: Neil Roberts AND Green Beret 7. All 2 for $500 shipped. Add 3% Paypal. See 10/28 updated post below with pics.
Thanks
*** End 10/29 update

*** Update 10/18 - Price drops on some of the pieces, Paypal, add 3%, I pickup USPS Priority mail, insured, delivery confirmation.
This will end soon.
Thanks
*** End 10/18 update

*** Update 10/11 - Busse Ash1 back in play, the buyer backed out.
I will start listing the remaining knives elsewhere in the next few days. I am open to reasonable offers.

Thanks

*** End 10/11 update

I have been collecting Chris Reeve's one piece range for many years. It is time to thin the herd. I bought most of these new from authorized dealers, a few I bought pre-owned. All have original boxes, sheaths, birthday cards and other papers. If you would like to request additional pics I will send you a few hi-res pics of all that is included with a particular item.

All knives are in as new, mint condition. Two things to note are a scuff or two on the Project II butt cap and the Shadow III has a little sheath wear on the side of the blade. It may have seen a sharpener, I cannot say for sure.

Additional info, the Nkonka 3V went to CRK for a refinish due to some scuffs on the blade finish (most likely from the sheath). The edge was, and is, in perfect condition. All boxes are in excellent shape. The Project II box has an oil stain that does not penetrate the box. If you request pics of this knife you will see what I am talking about.

I have stored these knives in a climate controlled environment and always out of their sheaths. They will be shipped in their sheaths. A few times a year I wipe the blades down with a gun lubricant (CLP). This lubricant may show up in some of the pics.

Shipping: The prices listed below include USPS priority mail, delivery confirmation & insured shipping. I will only ship to the USA.

Payment: USPS money order, or PayPal (add 3% for fees). No trades.

Make sure you can legally own the items you are purchasing before buying.

All sales are final unless item is not as described. If you have questions or want more pics please ask.

The first unconditional “I’ll take it” in this posting gets the item regardless of messages or email discussions in flight.

Collection1.jpg
7.5” Kathathu, 1 of 100 made, DOB 7/3/2001 - SOLD
Nkonka 3V, #98 of 200 made, 58-59RC, DOB 6/11/2003 - WITHDRAWN
Project I, DOB 1/27/2005 - WITHDRAWN
Project II, DOB 1/11/2001 (see butt cap disclosure above) - WITHDRAWN
Mk IV, 28 year commemorative, 1 of 250, DOB 10/29/2009 - WITHDRAWN

Collection2.jpg
7.5” Al Mar, #189 of 200 made, Chris Reeve Al Mar collaboration, DOB 5/11/1999 - WITHDRAWN
MK VI, DOB 10/17/2007 - WITHDRAWN
Sable IV, DOB 8/11/2006 - SOLD
Shadow IV, DOB 6/25/2009 - WITHDRAWN
Mountaineer II, DOB 3/1/2010 -SOLD

Collection3.jpg
Skinner/Ubejane, DOB 4/20/2005 - SOLD
Aviator, DOB 8/9/2007 - SOLD
Shadow III, DOB 11/1/2006 (see disclosure above) - WITHDRAWN
Mountaineer I, DOB 12/21/2007 - WITHDRAWN
Collection4.jpg
Neil Roberts, DOB 8/19/2005 - WITHDRAWN
Green Beret (full size), DOB 10/20/2005 - WITHDRAWN
Green Beret 5.5”, DOB 8/23/2005 - WITHDRAWN
Busse Ash1 DC, .32” thick - WITHDRAWN

Collection5.jpg
Gerber LMF II - WITHDRAWN

Last edited:
I am interested in the ASH-1 DC. What I meant to say was, I'll take the ASH-1 DC. Here is my phone number is: ___-___-____. Sent me a text of where to send the money order/your contact info. No emails please.

Last edited:
LoneWolf99 - I cannot PM or email you. Here are some pics of the MK VI:
MKVI_1.jpg

MKVI_2.jpg

MKVI_3.jpg

PM or email me if you have any questions.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back