• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hennessy Hammock Blow-out - All Sold

Hi folks!

I had three (now 2) Hennessy Hammocks for sale in varying condition and assorted configurations.

My first item (Traded - no longer available. Two more available - see below) for sale is a very nice Hennessy Hammock Jungle Expedition Asym Zip that I got for my wife. I am a "hanger" so I put this rig together in hopes that she would share some outdoor adventure time with me.

Unfortunately, after a short test run in our backyard she made several "suggestions" as to what I could do with this hammock. The most productive (and family friendly :) ) was to sell it, so here we are.

To be clear - none of her "issues" had anything to do with the hammock itself - just being outdoors at night - snakes, bugs, and other things that made my city girl quite unhappy and very unfriendly......

This is a brand new Hennessy Hammock Jungle Expedition Asym Zip (double layer version w/ full length zipper opening) that has been used for approximately one hour. I removed the suspension ropes and replaced them with Warbonnet Tri-rings and 12' web straps. This makes it much faster and easier to set up & adjust, as well as shaving a bunch of weight.

I am willing to sell this as a complete "turn key" rig or just the hammock itself with the upgraded suspension (for anyone already having a tarp that they like).

The complete package is the hammock w/ Warbonnet suspension (and a pair of Warbonnet carabiners) in snakeskins and a brand new Hennesy Hex-tarp (set up to be rigged independently of the hammock) in a separate set of snakeskins. This tarp went into the snakeskins new and has stayed there. This entire package will ship to your door CONUS for Traded to Rumit. Thank you!

My second item (now GONE) is a Hennessy Expedition Asym (single layer, bottom entry), in excellent to "as new" condition. This one has also been upgraded with the Warbonnet Tri-ring/webbing suspension and comes in snakeskins w/ Warbonnet carabiners. The tarp is that of a Hennessy Explorer Deluxe (the next size larger hammock made by Hennessy) set up to be rigged independently of the hammock, and it too comes in it's own snakeskins. The hammock is forest green. The tarp is dark brown. $TRADEDShipped CONUS.

My third item (still available) is an all stock Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym - this is the single layer, bottom opening model. Used 2-3 times, great shape - just been washed and air dried. Comes with stuff sack & tree huggers. $79.95 GONE

Payment by Visa-M/C, PayPal or PMO. I can ship Priority Mail on Monday 7/31. The first "I'll take it" post followed by contact via PM or email (you can email me thru my website - see address below) to arrange shipping & payment gets it. Thanks for looking!

No more trades. Cash only for the last one. Thanks.

Last edited:
I will take 1st hammock package per our trade agreement, thanks.

Back