1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Tac Pens (Ti and Al), INOVA, other assorted items

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by symphonyincminor, Jun 17, 2012.

1. symphonyincminor

symphonyincminor Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2005
    All of the following gear is brand new and never used or carried. PayPay (I'll pick up the fees) and CONUS only, please. First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

FourSevens TTP (Titanium Tactical Pen) with custom splash anodizing by Swiss Bianco

Really beautiful matte finish with dark blue & bronze anodizing. Way too nice for my to carry, so it's got to go. Comes with the standard glass break point, along with the optional tactical strike and lanyard loop point (also anodized to match). Dimensions: Length: 4.07 inches, Diameter: 0.35 inches, Weight: 0.68 ounces (without ink refill). These originally went for $140.....

$115 shipped with delivery confirmation (SOLD)

UZI Tactical Defender Pen I

Gunmetal finish aluminum with "DNA Catcher" (sharp!) crown. Really nice pen at this price point. Length: 6", weight: 1.6 ounces.

$16 shipped with delivery confirmation (SOLD)

UZI Tactical Defender Pen II

Gunmetal finish aluminum with "Glass Breaker" crown. Really nice pen at this price point. Length: 6", weight: 1.6 ounces.

Gerber Artifact

Package has been opened but the tool is new & unused (this is a duplicate in my collection). Comes with a second pack of replacement blades

$11 shipped with delivery confirmation

[​IMG]

Inova X5

No packaging, but this one is pretty much new. Nichia CS LEDs. It's been sitting in a box so there are a few minor scratches on the stainless steel bezel (they're so small that I could not photograph them). Comes with the original Energizer Lithium batteries.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. Midget

Midget Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 1, 2002
    i will take the inova x5

Ps what color are the LED's?

anyhow, i'll take it anyhow as long as the light is not IR.

can you send me an email or IM? I can't seem to contact you privately.

3. illetrikflowz

illetrikflowz

Sep 4, 2008
    I'll take the FourSevens TTP
    payment sent
    thanks!

4. symphonyincminor

symphonyincminor Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Midget: sorry - my PM box was full. Email sent!

illetrikflowz: FourSevens TTP is yours - thanks!

5. Midget

Midget Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 1, 2002
    payment sent, thx

6. Knife Crazied

Knife Crazied

Apr 17, 2009
    Payment for both uzi pens sent. Thanks

Sent from Ash forum mobile