FS: ZT 0561, Moonglow Manix 2, Spyderco R Nishijin, Al Mar Eagle and Mcusta Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices include Paypal fees and Express shipping to Canada and the U.S (insurance included). For International shipping please contact me and I can give you an exact quote. Payment within 48 hours of purchase, Paypal Only please NO TRADES. As always make sure you are of legal age and can legally posses whatever you buy in your jurisdiction/country. I wont be held responsible for items confiscated by customs or your failure to know the law. I'm always honest when describing what I'm selling but if you feel like I may have overlooked something important please contact me within 3 days so we can rectify the matter. If in doubt please don't hesitate to ask I'm here to help

All Prices in USDs

Spyderco R Nishijin Withdrawn
Manf. Specs
Very nice Spyderco R Nishijin Sprint , LNIB has been used to cut paper, wears the factory bevel and edge. Solid lockup with no play that I can detect, centering tends to favour the right a bit. There is a small gap on the left scale and the liner (you can see it in picture #2) but and between the right liner and the lockbar. They are very minor flaws and overall the knife is an attractive solidly built piece.

Al Mar Eagle Talon (Micarta) Withdrawn
Manf. Specs
Al Mar eagle with micarta handles and stainless steel bolsters. Has a long 4 inch blade that locks up solidly with no play. Blade is LNIB has only ever been used to cut paper and comes razor sharp. Blade is centered nicely but there's a few marks on the micarta near the end of the knife. It came to me in this condition and for me they go pretty much unnoticed. Knife also comes with a nice leather sheath.

Mcusta Jazz Withdrawn

Last but not least I have an Mcusta jazz for sale. Beautiful knife, with a polished Damascus blade with a vg-10 core. Knife came very smooth from the factory and locks up solidly. Centering is a bit off but I saw 3 examples and all three were unentered. Scales are Cocobolo and African Ebony. Blade length is approximately 3.4 inches and the overall open length is 7.67 inches.

Last edited:
Zero Tolerance 0561 SOLD
Manf. Specs
I have a LNIB 0561 for sale, Like new because It isn't sealed in its packaging anymore. The knife is too big and beefy for me to comfortably carry everyday. It's pretty much sat on my desk, I've only ever used it to make a salad so it still wears the sharp factory edge. Lockup is solid with no play (vertical and horizontal) that I can detect. The lockup is near 50% to my eyes and its been like that since the day I got the knife. The detent isn't the strongest but I've heard people complain either way so its just preference I guess. Knife is well centered and comes with the original box and literature.

Moonglow Manix 2 SOLD
Manf. Specs
This Manix 2 was an exclusive made for the EDC forums. This is the second generation moonglow version and it differs slightly in its appearance (it has more translucent, paler handles. Its LNIB, I have used it once or twice to cut some fruit but otherwise it has remained unused (still wears the factory bevel and edge). The moonglow scales are pretty soft though if you look at it under light you can see some shallow scratches (I tried to catch them on camera but they blend in). Franky I can't remember if it came from the factory like that but its only ever sat outside its box for a week. I find the scales too slippery to use and the lock is super stiff so it never sees any pocket time. I bought this knife with collecting in mind but I'm not much of a collector. Lockup is solid up and down and the blade is nicely centered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back