1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FSOT: Microtech UTX70

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by ltn369, Sep 10, 2011.

1. ltn369

ltn369 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2009
    FSOT is my Microtech UTX 70. The lil guy has been pocket carried and this is only evident by wear marks on the clip (as shown in one of the closeup pix). The blade and housing are in excellent condition. I sent the knife to Microtech recently to have it sharpened and firing mechanism serviced to factory specs. It fires strongly and reliably.
    I am pricing it at SOLD shipped (USA). I am interested in a trade for an Emerson mini 100a plain edge or a special Spyderco with <3" blade.
    Thanks,
    Jack

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. Knifein

Knifein Banned BANNED

Mar 20, 2010
    Sent you an email. :cool:

3. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    1sts or seconds.. I'll take it- after response about my question in PM.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  4. R_P_C

R_P_C Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Bunch of confusion up top-
    I'LL TAKE IT.

5. ltn369

Feb 21, 2009
    Payment received from RPC! Knife going out tomorrow. Thanks RPC and BF!

6. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    forget it, lame business.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  7. ltn369

Feb 21, 2009
    Sloth...Here is the last message from you:

"Hrm. Well, I just want to be sure its a real microtech and not a clone... I will consider seconds so keep me in line and let me know if 1st guy bags out next week, thanks man".

"Will consider seconds" along with your hesitancy re: the authenticity of the knife is not a decisive "I'll take it" in my book. I emailed you and gave you some time before I accepted the offer from RPC with immediate payment.

If you had given me an unconditional I'll take it...then you have grounds with your complaints. In this case, I made the fairest decision in the context of the information you communicated.

8. darrex

darrex Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2008
  9. spydiesenses

spydiesenses

Nov 4, 2010
    So is this knife sold, or not, or whats the deal? If not - ill take it as long as it is real.