• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Microtech UTX70

FSOT is my Microtech UTX 70. The lil guy has been pocket carried and this is only evident by wear marks on the clip (as shown in one of the closeup pix). The blade and housing are in excellent condition. I sent the knife to Microtech recently to have it sharpened and firing mechanism serviced to factory specs. It fires strongly and reliably.
I am pricing it at SOLD shipped (USA). I am interested in a trade for an Emerson mini 100a plain edge or a special Spyderco with <3" blade.
Thanks,
Jack

IMG_0001-4.jpg

IMG_0003-4.jpg

IMG_0004-4.jpg

IMG_0005-3.jpg

IMG_0006-3.jpg

Last edited:
1sts or seconds.. I'll take it- after response about my question in PM.

Last edited:
Payment received from RPC! Knife going out tomorrow. Thanks RPC and BF!

Sloth...Here is the last message from you:

"Hrm. Well, I just want to be sure its a real microtech and not a clone... I will consider seconds so keep me in line and let me know if 1st guy bags out next week, thanks man".

"Will consider seconds" along with your hesitancy re: the authenticity of the knife is not a decisive "I'll take it" in my book. I emailed you and gave you some time before I accepted the offer from RPC with immediate payment.

If you had given me an unconditional I'll take it...then you have grounds with your complaints. In this case, I made the fairest decision in the context of the information you communicated.

Back