1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FT: HTM DDR Gunhammer (Copper w/ Satin bowie blade)

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by The Logical One, Sep 28, 2012.

1. The Logical One

The Logical One Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2011
    For trade is a brand new HTM DDR Gunhammer bowie, with the copper colored handles and satin finish blade. From a little searching around it seems like that's a rare combo as I have not seen the copper/satin available anywhere. I bought this as an impulse buy at a local knife shop, and I just came to realize it's too chunky of a knife for me. The knife is in brand new condition, early lock up, no blade play at all, and the blade is dead centered. Will come with the box and padded HTM soft case.

Here are the knives I'm looking to trade for (LNIB or NIB condition):

> Spyderco Para 2 Orange CTS-XHP
    > Spyderco Military CF in S90V or M390 (can add cash on top)
    > Strider PT (in CC only)
    > Spyderco Para 2 (black g10/satin s30v blade) + Spyderco Techno or Gayle Bradley

Those are the knives I want, but I will entertain other offers too. However please do not send offers with multiple $40ish knives, I would only consider knives that are in the similar price range. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  2. Choke

Choke Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Email sent

3. calemerson

calemerson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Sent you an email

Thanks