1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Gallery/picture thread

Discussion in 'Bensinger Handforged Knives' started by J W Bensinger, Jan 24, 2015.

1. J W Bensinger

J W Bensinger KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2009
    image.jpg
    1084 scorpion, natural micarta

2. Shavru

Shavru

Feb 20, 2014
    Another Scorpion to add to the list of your gorgeous workmanship... Custom zero grind convex scorpion in 80CrV2 with removable Ipe scales. I love it as much today as the moment I took it out of the mailing box. and a side helping of chakmas and kardas also beautifully functional art.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  3. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    agggh wanted to make the " FIRST " post, should have known shav would beat me !!!!

this is part of a custom set I ordered some time ago and have been paying on slowly -- really look forward to all of them(being paid off) so I can plan my next order :D

[​IMG]

4. philllll

philllll Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2013
    [​IMG]

Headhunter 'hawk, ruination bowie, and big street barong. My 3 big sharp things from JWB. All 3 are quintessential examples of Jim's workmanship and style.

d762nato likes this.
  5. Zemapeli

Zemapeli

Jan 26, 2013

6. Zemapeli

Zemapeli

Jan 26, 2013
    I love the design of the axe on the right.

7. Camber

Camber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Phillll,

I do believe you're ready for the zombies!

8. J W Bensinger

J W Bensinger KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2009