Game of Thrones

walder-frey-wedding-planner-47.gif

UffDa :thumbup:

Does anyone know if they were at the Towers or Riverrun when Jaime dined with and put Walder Frey in his place and then afterward when Frey got what was coming?

I figured Frey would have traveled down to Riverrun to claim the seat that he needed others to win him, but my brother and I weren't certain.

UffDa :thumbup:

Does anyone know if they were at the Towers or Riverrun when Jaime dined with and put Walder Frey in his place and then afterward when Frey got what was coming?

I figured Frey would have traveled down to Riverrun to claim the seat that he needed others to win him, but my brother and I weren't certain.

It's at the Twins.

It would be justice, & anticlimactic, for Cersei to be crushed by a rock thrown from an alley roof as she is litter-carried thru a slum.

Cool, but Ian McShane didn't last long. I'll have to watch it again. I don't remember him saying f*** even once.

I'm wearing this t-shirt right now.

il_340x270.681512342_fltl.jpg

Ha! :D
Hound is one of my favorite characters and I was glad to see him back.

Will Samwell get a message to Jon(should-be-at-The-Wall ) Snow to mine for obsidian at Dragonstone?
Will Dany allow it?
Will The Hound's gang converge there too?
But mostly, will Ed Sheeran say another 9 words?

Will Samwell get a message to Jon(should-be-at-The-Wall ) Snow to mine for obsidian at Dragonstone?
Will Dany allow it?
Will The Hound's gang converge there too?
But mostly, will Ed Sheeran say another 9 words?

But most of all, will they have enough chickens on the spit to go around???

No milkofthepoppy at the Citadel? Hmmm.

Had that same thought! Maybe Sam holds a grudge against knightly types because he's a book geek and likes to hurt? Just kidding, maybe. Missed seeing the hound. Love the sarcastic pessimist humor of the character.

And what's little blond Danni going to now without her fleet and lady admiral?

Dragons.
Are we meant to attribute Euron's fleet finding Yara's in the fog as coincidence, magic or an unrevealed informant?

Last edited:
OH NO! Everyone is kilt!....except Theon. Someone must have pissed George off again.

On rewatching, the Unsullied & Dothraki weren't on Yara's fleet, just a minimum number of sailors.

Ya know what's gonna be the ironic upshot of the whole thing is??

All these people forums all there alliances and creating big armies and planning up the yin yang, while one little girl sneaks into Kings Landing, and there's the evil queen having a cup of wine, and the serving girl cuts her throat. It'll be Arya, looking the evil queen in the eyes.

" You leave one wolf pup alive, and the chickens are never safe!"

I couldn't figure out how far is Jon snow's trip to dragonstone, but all his advisors made it sound like months. If he had any sense, he would take Peter Baylish and his superfast coach, which would've made it an overnighter! Plus it would keep Lord Creepy away from his sister!

With the white walkers coming around the wall, Jon and Arya better learn to ride one of Danys dragons real quick or "winter hell" will be a euphemism

Back